How do you rate this caucasian girl?

How do you rate this caucasian girl?

I will give this girl 15 out of 10 rating.
Why? Because:
1. Slim
2. Extremely beautiful face
3. Pale white skin
4. Pretty straight hair

What do think? Drop your comment

slim pale skingirl with cute round boops and average butt is just nice.. you wanna too huge boops and too huge butt.. then u'll have to admit the reality at age of her 40++ then her boops become pendulum and her butt become nightmare.. u want tan skin girl, then at age of 50++ it will revealed clearly 1001 wrinkles..
Conclusion.. beauty of the girl in the pic will last until she gets old or forever & that is why i love this girl. natural beauty and will last forever. a wife ca.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is beyond average.

• Belle girl.. seriously i dont believe you are 36.. lks like 26.. that's why i love pape white skin woman.. flawless :)

• I don't know what you're talking about lol

• Typo.. haha. Do u hv facebook?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that look - Very attractive - I like slim look

• You are a wise man!! She is hot

What Girls Said 21

• Maybe 5/10. I don't really like skinny girls without curves so for me, her being kinda ramrod straight isn't ideal. I think her face looks like that of a 12 year old. She has good skin, that's true, but her hair is really lifeless.

• I don't find her attractive in any way..

• Look at her with satin sleepwear.. so sexy and pretty just like angel from heaven.. plus her skin so white like snow white

• Beauty is subjective.. if you find her beautiful.. it's totally fine.. 😊 I personally don't..

• Her face is ugly
    Her hair is ugly
    Clothing is ugly

Her pale skin is nice and she is skinny.
    But she is still ugly

• Clothing satin looks sexy. Her face is beautiful.. i dont know which part of her face is ugly.. look at at face, i just see flawless smooth white skin, no pimples, no holes, no freckles and look perfect.. yes her hair volume maybe not that much but her cute face had covered it.. maybe you are jealous with her cuteness. hehe

• Dont see any ugliness at this girl.. she's just 18 on this pic. now she turns 27.. for me, i can detect girls beauty at her teen age.. then grow up like woman. I want to upload this girl's pic later and you will know it

• @Askser She don't need to know, that's a Tranny.

• Omg! Now I want to re-watch Familia Tofu. 😂
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...Bdublat%2Bin%2Bromana.png

• I disagree with #2 but she's alright

• She looks like she's posing on porno sets.

• Just about average at the very most.

• She's perfect to me nway..

• No apology needed.. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

• Ahhaha.. Opinion Owner, if you know some girls looks just like the girl in the pic, then pls introduce her to me ok :)

• I give her a 2-3 out of 15.

• Not agree.. at least 12

• I was being generous when I gave her a 2-3. She only got that high because she hardly as any pimples.

• Im a man and let me just be honest. Why i like this girl:

1. Slim girl: easy to lift up, just nice to hold, slim girl smells good
      2. Pale white skin: flawless skin, looks errecting, dont reveal wrinkles at older age
      3. Average round boops: girls with large boops, if she didn't take care their boop, at older age it will become a pendulum ( worst case). Mybe this girl need to pump a bit her breast but dont. too huge..
      4. Straight hair: the most prettiest hair and mybe she need some touch up to make her hair looks more volume.
      5. Cute face: like her face so much becoz not chubby and flawless n smooth facial skin.

• She's a 5. Average, her hair and eyebrows are too thin and she looks like a guy in the last picture.

• She's looks like a dude in all of the pictures...

• She's a woman and she hv most beautiful vagina and i dont know if you gurls have one :)

• @xXiTacoXx, the girl in the pic, her body from head to toe just like angel. Like a girl baby doll but actually made of meat which is so errecting

• I'd give her a 4/10. She's underweight with the body of a 12 year old, her hair is super thin, and honestly she just looks sickly. And young.

• What would you do to her is she is your youngest sister? Hw do you help her to become attractive?

• I don't know, maybe just encourage her to eat more and build muscle tone by working out. Probably would take her to get some new clothes too.

• You are a good sister.

• I don't find her attractive.

• I think she is gorgeous.. and your face is almost similar with her by the way.. ehhe

• Haha thank you :)

• Sometimes we just dont realize a person who we feel look just average is actually similar to us.. hehe

• Honestly 2, I think she's too thin and her face is child-like. I'm not being an asshole, I'm just saying what I think.

• Thnx for the honest comment. She is now 27 years old & the picture was taken when she was 18th.. honestly, i just love pale white skin girl with slim body & cute round boops..

• does she have a neck problem? i give her a 6 because her hair is lifeless and she's average looking

• Your comment about her hair is correct i guess. but she still a type of girl of my dream.. ahha

• I don't really know why, but I find her face strange O_o

• 4,5/10
    She kind of looks like a boy.
    😁😁

• The picture is taken when she was 18~19 yo.. now she already 27th :)
      You are 19yo now & just wanna ask if is there anyone that ever told you u look like a boy? Hehe

• Yes im pretty of sure that.
      Maybe she would?
      Maybe she wouldnt?
      But if she would. she would be the first person to tell me that.
      😊😊

• Hehe.. do u hv friend that look just like her in the picture? Pls introduce her to me.. hehe

• What the fuck😂😂 she's not that good looking and super slim nothing sexy 1/10🍷

• She look natural.. mybe u need to learn to look natural beauty

• 5/10

• 6-7/10... too skinny no boobs and hair is so thin and short

• I think she's not too skinny and just nice to hug and to lift her up.. maybe only her boops need to touch up. I cn myself pump her breast and naturally it can grow bigger.. i just dont like chubby women

• Nope for me

• Yeah but she's also a porn star so I can't imagine she's a fantastic specimen... she could have potential but for now she's average

• She looks scary as all fuck

• This girl with purple satin nightwear will make me wanna hug her 24/7... i won't let her go. So pretty to me

• You're disturbed

• Ewwww this bitch like a 2 out of 10. She looks like she's had a good run with meth, straight up. I'm pretty sure "she" used to be a he.

• Haha.. maybe you are too jealous

• She's pretty, but she also looks like a man. Possibly a good looking tranny.

• She's a genuine girl and dont look like tranny at all i guess

What Guys Said 43

• Very cute :)

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I don't see what you see, she to me is a solid 5 completely average.

• Maybe she's a pretty 'women'

But 'she' also looks like a male that went through hormonal therapy to change her sex.

• Totally not agree if you told me she looks like a man..

• Very young. Too skinny for my like. She has a cute face but the rest is just undeveloped. I choose average or a little below average.

• You can't foolish other but not me, that's a Tranny and she got a dick.

• U are the one who got dick.. she has pussy and her skin so pale.. i will like her body at least 3 times a day.. haha

• @Star_Lord lmao 😂

• @buttheadkakakak. Asker just tell us he is a gay.😉😄

• She's not my type but damn dude! I scrolled quickly to the last picture and didn't help but notice the number 15.. I was like this dude didn't just post pictures like that of some random 15 years old!! But anyways, I checked out other pictures of her and she's totally not my type.

• Above average :)

• Your daughter?

• She gets an 8 pure beauty

• These women don't like pale skin or Its something else there rank is so far off, the girl looks great

I'm demisexual and I'd only be jealous of those girls curves or would prefer any chick I would date someday to have them. But chicks that are hour glassed shaped like that are rare.

The girl in my picture is no where close to chubby, and I prefer curvy there's a difference between curvy and chubby.

• I would give her 6/10 , I don't like her features, too skinny, too 'white' and face too long.
    And I know she works in porn. I would rate her pussy a 10/10

• She's very ugly honestly

• Not my cup o' tea, but I might think someone is attractive and you don't. That's the beauty of preference.

• Pretty

• average

• Lol nah she's not my type.

• She looks good I'd give about a 9.4 out of 10

• 4/10...

• i give her a 5/15

• Skinny, not my type, ok face, blonde (I'm in to dark hair). 4/10

• in one of the pictures she looks like she's 15

• She is 27th years old.

• wow i blew that guess. if her personality matched i would i would probley rate her close to what you did

• You are right!!

• She look like she don't have boobs lol ,3-4

• I love your ratings ha I feel like your one of the only people who rate honestly compared to every guy on here that rates every girl a 9.5 lmao

• @Justrao Or I just pull more in hour than they can in all their life bro lol

• Lmao, just keep up the honesty bruh

• She looks like she is having health issues

• No she dont.. she is healthy & sexy.

• You do realize that 15 is above 10 and therefore not out of it, right?
    Learn to stop this childish "ong she is 73€273/10 bullshit"

• she looks kinda sick! Not so pretty... Not my thing at all

• Cross check the photos.

That is a Russian porn star.

• she is a pornstar i think you already know it

• She ain't extremely beautiful... But I would rate her 7.5/10 for her face and overall 8/10

• Looks like a tranny.

• She's a dream girl for a perfect guy

• Nobody is perfect, but if you like her then great... Why would it matter what anyone else thinks?

• She's pretty, but really skinny. I'd like to see her put on some fat, maybe 15-20 lbs.

• She looks like that serial dater who was getting compared to that 15 yr old lol

I give her a 5

• More from Guys
    13