Description of me?

I can't add a pic for some odd reason but physically I'm 4'9, short curly hair, hazel eyes, well shaped legs, not fat but not flat stomach, proportional, small breasts and medium sized bum.
this pretty much describes me, and i always feel insecure. i'm not trying to get attention by asking this question. i'm just curious as to if its reasonable because guys don't really approach me.

Updates:
I just want an honest opinion, I won't get offended haha

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds good to me. I mean, yeah, that is short, but not insanely short. a flat belly is nice, but you can't expect it from everyone.

I would say, if anything, guy are scared off because of your height. they are either worried you are too young, or they're worried that if they were seen with you, people would accuse them of being a pedophile or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree with you. People tend to think I'm really young, so maybe that doesn't attract them hah. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• We sounds quite similar.
    Im just a bit taller.
    😊😊

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Sounds absolutely perfect to me, honestly, haha I like short girls! It's hard to picture your face, as it could look very different with what you provided, hut the body type sounds fine to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I could see a guy having an issue is your short but sound really nice and beautiful 😄

1|1
    0|0
    • I definitely agree on the height factor, but thank you!

• That sounds very nice to me - I wouldn't worry too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I personally find taller chicks and bigger boobs more attractive, 4'9 is like near my bellybutton lol

1|0
    0|0
    • That's understandable haha

• I honestly don't think height should matter in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • We can't decide how u r without seeing ur pic can we?

1|0
    0|0
  • Small breast 👍👍👍

1|0
    0|0
  • sound ok to me. are you pretty too. a pict says a 1000 words

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound nice to me, I like short thick women, its so sexy I wish I could see that pic , sadly I have to use my imagination only :(

1|0
    0|0
    • That's really sweet, thank you! Sorry 'bout that :(

• Show All
    • Sure

• YOUR personal view in very hairy man?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!