Description of me?

I'm 5'11 (yes I know tall) and weigh 160... is that a healthy weight or should Iose some weight
my hair is natually white blonde but I dye it a lot so it's not anymore. (natually curly/wavy hair)
My eyes are blue it's weird though because depending on my mood they will change shades of blue
what do you think..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a healthy fuzzball who likes to do the flamingo on mondays at 5PM and 6AM, doesn't like tomato sauce from North Korea and hates flies.

Blue eyes is a good omen, you will have rain for your crops.
    You're a blessing if you hit 5'12 and hit 165 at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• 160 lbs is right in the healthy weight range for a woman your height. You're fine.

• Lol don't you love how people assume ht/wt is actually sufficient information to answer the question "Should I lose weight?" (:

• @redeyemindtricks: There's probably some other important info missing for sure. But she doesn't need to lose any weight.

• Yeah.

I mean, the "should" question is problematic in and of itself. I don't believe in shoulds, here, in the first place -- but, if there's gna be a should, then it should come from the asker herself.
      Other people should have 0.000% say in whether you "should" do X thing with yr body, or yr hair, or yr whatever else. Nope. You.

What Guys Said 16

• It sounds good - 160 sounds a very healthy weight for 5'11 - I am 150 and am 5'8.5 which I think is quite light - Hair and eyes sound nice as well

• Weight alone doesn't tell it all. Your weight is good you have no need to lose any, just workout for fun.

• Sounds good to me.

• what do you what to know if i would find you attractive? yes i would. about your eyes my wifes blue eyes seem to change color depending on mood when she is down they look more green but when she is in a good mood more blue

• Why do you girls ask for opinions but never show pics. It like going to a magic show with no tricks and were supposed to figure it out TF show a pic you dont have to show your face

• I don't know. You sound like a Dutch woman.

• Umm I would like to see ya :P

• So tall and fat? That's HOT lol

• Seems good but why not post a pic?

• Great

• well if your 5'11 and weigh 160 then you should look fine.

• it would better to describe if you tell about your vagina and breast

• That sounds pretty healthy. I am 5'11 and 180 and I'm on the skinny side for a guy, so you shouldn't be much lower than me.

• God was so pleased while making you? Lol
    Everything is SO perfect about you :)

• I think it's healthy

What Girls Said 6

• That's healthy, I can't tell you if you're pretty or not but I have similar hair to yours and eye color so I feel the struggles of curly hair.

• You are a healthy weight range for you height. Be proud of being blonde with eyes that change shade of blue. Thats what makes you, YOU!!! 😊

• I think around 160 is probably a healthy weight for 5'11". I am 5'7" and my optimum weight is around 150-155, so I think that's a good weight for you. You sound pretty!

• You have a bmi of 22.2. Unless you have a really small frame it's unlikely that you are overweight.

• keep it white blonde

• Definitely healthy sounding, but really height and weight isn't enough to tell