Please be honest I won't get hurt, How do I look?

Im indian (proud) but fat and arrogant and worried that i might not get a girl of my lifePlease be honest i won't get hurt, How do I look ?

I won't post most helpful opinion u guys made my pretty upset day great thanks a big for you

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look bad at all, you're average. You definitely have potential to look more attractive once you lose some face fat. I think it makes you look way older. Just start eating healthier and work out, it will make you happier and more confident.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• You look just fine

• Really thanks then i have to work on anger management and learn ro talk. Thank you

What Guys Said 4

• You look good

• Western girls don't really like brown or dark skinned Indian guys. You have to compensate by being either really tall, rich, or buff to catch their attention.

• I like indian girls more than western girls coz they are shy and cute

• Yeah. You gotta be white, really light skinned, or black in some cases to be able to get enough answers from girls in your how do I look question.

• But but alexa ssays 19℅ visitors are from india so are u saying that most of them are boys

• Average but dont be arrogant.

• Cool dude