People have been saying that I need to smile more. How do I look?

ok so rate me
ugly af
ok
average
cute
pretty
really pretty
hot
gorgeous
beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty. You'd look better if the smile was genuine, but even w/out smiling you'd probably still look good. A lot of people don't look friendly when they're just neutral LOL.

What Guys Said 3

• You've got a very pretty smile!

• Honest answer, you have a lovely face, but your hairline looks unnatural. If possible, try rocking some bangs.

• pretty and cute = pretty cute... but the thing is, it's better if you genuinely smile.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably just have that "resting bitch face look" when you don't smile. People used to tell me to smile more all the time before, then after a while realised that was just resting face 😂 And when they saw me with my friends they realised I do actually smile and laugh A LOT. So ignore those "smile more" comments.
    But anyhow, you're cute 😊

• It would be a lot better if it were a genuine smile.

• I think you're really pretty and you might try thinking of things that make you happy a lot more so you get more smiles going. Happy people are attractive.

• I think ur pretty, but you should look into a different hairstyle. Since you have really nice blue eyes, I think brown hair would look so good. Also, bangs maybe?

• Ok/Average/Cute