Can short petite no-chested girls be hot and sexy?

• No they can't.
  • Yes they can! (How?)

Most Helpful Guy

• being sexy isnΒ΄t about your looks. itΒ΄s your attitude and how you act towards a guy.

What Guys Said 32

• women are more than boobs. even if it is down to nothing but a pure, blunt physical appraisal, she is more than boobs.
    nice legs, smooth skin, bright eyes, a great smile, a nice butt, moving with and acting with confidence, having a sense of style, all sorts of things, can make a woman who god completely neglected in the tit department still shine and be considered desirable.

• Yeah they are actually called "spinners" and it has and always will be my ideal woman, petite woman in their petite femininity is just so amazingly sexy! I can't ever get enough especially in bed they are so much more agile and they have lots of stamina also I'm quite Dominate when it comes to sex so I love being able to flip a girl around with ease and put them in any position I like. Also the petite girls with the small chests seem to be late bloomers and look younger so when they are 35 they still look amazing and retain their perky boobs. I LOVE PETITE GIRLS!

• Yea they can, you just have to learn to be sexy/hot without relying on clevage. small chested girls can rock a no bra look which is hot and u can wear close thay show of ur back without a bra to ruin the lool for a sexy factor. Just learn to work with what u have an be confident. A good personality can be the biggest turn on

• Oh yes!
    Flat-chested girls are super sleek and it's definitely hot when the girl has well-toned tummy and legs! With silky smooth hair and a pretty face, boobs are the last thing I'll ever want - they'll just get in the way when making out ^_^
    After all, their hearts are closer together when a guy embraces a girl with a flat chest <3.<3

• Oh of course
    Sexiness is FAR more than boobs and ass

I've found the petite ones to be sexier than the big boobed and big assed, because that seems to be their main selling point and nothing else

Since the petite doesn't have that to flaunt, they have to go beyond the body, which is much better. I find that the petite girls are more flirty, more confident, more fun-loving, and knows how to show off everything and not one place.

Honestly, boobs and ass aren't the holy grail. They won't be drawing my attention for long

• Being with a petite girl can be extra hot. It opens up certain um... possibilities... in certain situations if you're able to pick her up and do all sorts of things.

And there's a heck of a lot more to a woman than her babyfeeders. I'm a butt guy myself, and nothing stops a petite girl from having that going on.

• I prefer smaller chest and ass so I naturally think that look is sexier.

• No. It's impossible. Not a single guy in the world, all 3.6 billion of us, will never like a chick who's short and has no boobs

• You girls seriously overestimate guys interest in boobs.

We like boobs obviously. But damn, it's not the epitome of sex appeal.

• Of course they can ! How? The exact same way big chested girls do?

• Trim up nicely and work on the butt. Girls with nice butts and small breasts are so sexy!

• I think a look in the victoria secret model magazine would clear this up.
    Even though i'm a fan of big chested people.. notice the ones who model aren't big chested.

Besides.. who really cares.
    its 2016, literally any gender can get married..
    you think people will judge you becauase of your chest size?

excuse me
    *Do you think the right people will judge you because of your chest size?

• Booty booty booty! Can compensate for the lack of a rack ;)

Petite women are my favorite as long ad they are thin/skinny or athletic bodies/flat stomach

• You just described the perfect. girl

• Yeah! Petite girls are sexy as fuck!

• How much no chest we takkin? Not hot at all 99% of time lol 1% is benefit of doubt

• of course

• well i go insane for those type of girls thier just so inocent looking which makes them so sexy

• yes, definitely! love the petite type

• Depends on the guy and what he's attracted to. I personally don't care if a woman has gigantic boobs lol They got what they've got.

• They're the sexiest :P

• Yes! I know a few girls like that and they're really sexy. It's more of a preference. Some guys like it some don't

• No they can't but they can be pretty and cute.

• definitely! Just be yourself. I find a flat-chested girl wayyy more attractive than a Nicki Minaj, just because I know it's genuine.

• I find them more attractive than overly large breastfed girls. If I had a choice of boob size, it would only be as much as I can fit in my hand.

• Everybody has a type

• They can and there are lots of way for them to be sexy

• For sure they are damn sexy so are u one of them

• Yes they can !

• small chest are a big turn on to me

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 9

• I am petite but average and I've had my moments. Being sexy isn't all looks. If a guy is into looks, then he ain't ready. Its seen in the way you walk, talk, your personality. I attract a lot of guys with my charm, charisma and fun out at life. Clothes and Body shape are just bonuses.

• of course they can. it's called having other assets.

• That describes my body... I never feel sexy about having small breasts

• Yeah look at shakira.

• I sure hope so because you just described my body exactly

• Lovely eyes, lovely lips, smooth skin, bubble booty, nice legs/feet, tight waist... lots of ways

• The people who said "no, they can't" are actually just saying that it's not their type. Of course it can be sexy. Lots of guys LOVE petite women, don't worry.

• i'm 5'4 and i have small. boobs i guess that's a good thing ;)

• Yeah from your description your body kind of sound like a little girls and believe it or not some guys dig that.