Which girl is prettier?

Which girl is prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a fair comparison. The girl on the right was caught in the middle of laughing really hard so her expression isn't very attractive.

• Bruh, just say the left girl is prettier. everyone with 2 eyes knows it. It's not rocket science 😂🚀⚗

• Hahahah oh my god you're putting way too much time into this. I'M the girl on the right

• Lol actually, I thought that you might be based on your profile pic (I can somewhat see the similarities), which is also why I argued in your favor. I don't understand why you choose this picture for the reasons that I stated. But, if your profile picture is you, you're more attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if they were both wearing the same clothes/hair down... theyre the same level of attractive

What Guys Said 26

• Unfair comparison. Take or find a different picture.

• The girl on the left.

• To be honest it is not really the best picture for either of you but since I already saw that other picture of you and your sister, and thus know how pretty you truly are, I would have to say that you the girl to the right is prettier, even if you kinda look bad in this particular picture. Out of curiousity, who is older? You or your sister?

• I think both are lovely from that next door neighbour beauty angle.

• Left girl is cutest.

• The tall girl on the left

• Definitely that one over there

• That one

• I like the one on the right

• Hey upload another and this time the girl on right should not make not so weird face

• Left is a winner

• girl on right

• Tall girl.. Short girl has a nice ass though

• Girl on the right for sure! I like my book worms :)

• left probably, The one on the right looks kinda like a college teacher I knew. Not even joking.

• Left

• one on right, because of her beautiful smile :)

• --->

• Very sweet

• Left

• The girl on the left has the sexier face. Right looks like so much fun. Can I have both?

• Girl on the right.

DAT ASS

• Considering you are both in different poses and different facial expressions I couldn't say but I like tall girls being 6"5

• The girl on the left.

• The one on the right hand in green :)

• I can't see either of their faces really well. The left girl is hidden in shadow, the right girl is contorting her face in a laugh. The left girl has a prettier look obviously but I need to see their faces normally to be sure.

What Girls Said 8

• How insecure are you? Obviously this is a pic of you and one of your friends, and you wanna know if you're prettier than her. But the thing is, even if you're the prettier one, there's always going to be someone more attractive than you are. As soon as you come to terms with that, the prettier you are on the inside.

• The girl on the left.

• To be fair it's not the best quality to compare.. Both look good tho.

• Tall one.

• The left obviously...

• not sure tbh

• can't tell, faces aren't clear enough, but both outfits are cute

• Umm... the one on the left.