Would you marry/breed with her for 1 million dollars?

Would you marry/breed with her for 1 million dollars?

• Fuck no.
    76% (37)66% (43)70% (80)Vote
  • Yeah, I would.
    24% (12)34% (22)30% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|34

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks trashy. She looks like she'd sell the kids for Percocets while you're at work.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• She's not that awful.

3|2
    0|0
  • I actually don't think she's that ugly. Sorta pretty even. I actually have the same throw over in gray not blue and her ass is cuter than mine.
    Damn the comments on here are vile. You don't know if she's trashy or whatever else by a picture. Y'all are adults. Grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breed? She isn't a mf puppy lol. She's someone's reason to masturbate so who care's*hunches shoulders* it's all the same upside down. Don't think someone needs a million to bang her, I've seen worse.

2|1
    0|0
  • Her expression and looks. Come off as like she would drag you down to hell. That she would be a negative influence.

1|0
    0|0
  • still looks good to me.
    civil marriage then dump her

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a penis, can't breed with her :/ So nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No haha

0|0
    0|0
  • what is with all the tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a million dollars

0|0
    0|0
  • That's so mean! Why are you so mean? You're going to make me cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is mean, she does not deserve to be insulted like this, jerk😡

1|0
    0|0
  • I need a million but she is not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• More like,

$500,000 (divorce) - Other Wife Expenses - My Net Assets*.5 - Alimony

There is a very real chance that taking 1 million dollars would be a losing transaction over the long run.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks like she has intelligence and attitude--few people do--and she's obviously some guy's sweetheart. Given her advantages I bet he wouldn't trade her for a million bucks.

1|0
    0|0
    • She wrote, "I may be 35 but this ass looks 22. Thicker than a snicker." You call that intelligent, sure. 😂😂

• Aaaaaaaaaaaand Proverbs 26:5.

• She looks like a hardened black widow. I don't know where else that thing has been. In the past two years, my self-esteem has improved to the point, that I'm not gonna risk it. Sorry, but this one has death written all over her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type at all. But in a glory hole, she'll look like Kate Beckinsale if she suck and fuck good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there goes my appetite

0|1
    0|0
  • Very strange proposition - Her personality would have to be something very special to tempt me

0|0
    0|0
  • the unwanted baby and ties with an unwanted woman will cost me more than a million.

the baby himself will require half of the prize just to raise until college.

people whod do it are stupid and fucked lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd marry her. Take the million. Give her half and get the quickie divorce! An easy $500k.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE. Nuh-uh, never. A million dollars isn't worth marrying and having someone's kids, that you are not attracted too. Not worth it, well to me and 66% of the dude's at least.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not the type to judge, and I'm sure she has a soulmate out there. But there's just some things money can't prove.

• Yes. She isn't that bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • breed? yeah. i´d sell her frozen sperm for one million xD

1|0
    0|0
  • For a million dollars? Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I get the million up front LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • She might not be gorgeous but she doesn't look worse than average.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not that bad. yeah lol

1|2
    0|0
  • She doesn't look bad. Sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, ust fuck her for free

1|0
    0|0
    • *for free from behind*

• I would even do it for free!

1|0
    0|0
  • There isn't enough money in the world to make me even touch her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ima have more than 1 million when I go pro NFL so you can have that OP, I'd rather have @nohomobrah

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry? nope
    Breed? for a million? maybe, so long as I keep the child exclusively

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have sex with her not marry her, I can just close my eyes and pretend she's someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Any hole's a goal! Even an ugly one.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a few beers I would

0|0
    0|0
  • As the poll says, FUCK NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • A million dollars isn't that much, especially if you have to make hambabies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry her and get the money then get a divorce. I will not have kids with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fck yeah!

There isn't much I wouldn't do for a million bucks! Heck, I would always do her doggy style so I wouldn't have to look at her face, or reverse cow girl. Then of course I would have a sweet poo-nanny on the side! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would shag her yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys