Just curious... but am I attractive?

im just curious... ya know cause i feel like a repellant or something lol. so what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• You look like an attractive person who, judging by your kind of hunched posture and facial expression, doesn't realize it.

• It'll help a lot if you kind of relax and open up your whole body, not look so stiff.

• hmm I see. that's an interesting. constructive criticism.

• Only with respect to posture and expression and so forth, since I think you're already quite attractive, but you're kind of hiding it away.

• You look fine.

• I think you look very pretty

• Absolutely!

• its hard to tell with the small profile picture

• Not really

• 100% attractive.

• below average

• Well I like your hair and your smile, if you upload more pics I would give you a better answer but based on your profile pic I say your cute

• You look attractive in your profile picture.

• Yeah, you are.

• You are very attractive

• You look like a female Joker, which is cool.

• I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

• Tbh you got me a boner *shy face*

• Yeah you kind of are

• Uess you ARE :)

• Yeah you kind of are

What Girls Said 0