She's 24 but looks like she's 18. How is that possible? She looks like a fucking child?

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy lol. I'm 26 and people think I'm about 16. It happens a lot, I went on a date with a guy and he asked if I had ID on me because I have a baby face lol.

• My fear exactly!; that she may be underage. She's very pretty, master's degree, but looks like a little girl. I'm 28 and I feel weird around her because of how young she looks, i like her but stilll

• Thanks for MHO :)

• Hey at least she'll age well

What Girls Said 13

• How is 18, underage or a child?

• I know. I meet this girl who look 20 and she was 27!

• 18 year olds are not children, and I'm not sure why you seem quite so outraged. Many people look young for their age. I got asked for ID all the way up into my late twenties... now I'm old and haggard :P

• It's very possible...

• I'm 28 and people still think I'm in high school. It happens more often than you think.

• I'm 16 and I still get asked if want to colour in when I'm at restaurants at least she looks like an adult.

• Some people just look younger than they are. There's nothing wrong with that.

• It happens all the time. I was getting carded at the clubs till I was close to 30.

• people tell me I look like 14-15 all the time.

• Why is that such an issue? I look younger than my age too and I think that's a good thing.

• Genetics. I have a baby face myself. I always get remarks about looking like a 12 yr old, and I'm 19. Probably the height influences that (I'm 4'9). It's better in the long run though. And it happens more often than you might think.

• oh sexyyyyyyyy

• I'm 21 and people say I look 16-17 still.

What Guys Said 13

• 18 looks like someone who has been through 6 years of puberty and is now an adult.
    Someone who looks like a child looks like they are 8.

• fairies fly into her room at night and sprinkle magic dust on her as she sleeps, it keeps her young forever.

• 18 is over legal age so that seems fine

• Some people just look younger than are. I'm 35 but people mistake me for being in my 20's all the time.

• Some people just posses the young gene looks

• It's scary when they are 16 and they are built like a 26 year old gotta be like Cowwp, show me you ID

• People say i look like my early 30's

• I thought my girlfriend was 20, she's 26 o. O

• It's ok, I'm 16 and I look like 22

• 18 is not a child... 😒

• Are ya jealous bro?

• poobarty.

• After a few seconds I realized that there isn't a photo that goes along with this eerrrmm question.

But surely you know that people differ in looks

You've never seen the image that depicts the difference between Gillian McKeith and Nigella Lawson? ;)