Why are women so obsessed with having larger boobs than what they have, that they would get breast implants?

small boobs are super very sexy and perkey/puffy nipples are iceing on the cake

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• its usualyl younger women who are overly scared of being rejected by men for their size cuz they hear neg things about little boobs or hear so much big breast praise that they get to a point where they feel less of a woman. our society has gotten so materialistic and superficial that somehow we younger women tend to attach to much self worth with our looks. like our value goes up if we improve any feature. thing is, when there is an option out there that exists to do sometthing about it, it fucks with ur head even more.

• Um not all women are obsessed with big boobs.

• Some do it because they fill out their dresses better and feel better about themselves. Obviously most don't do it for men. Lesbians get boob jobs too. Ha

What Guys Said 5

• I don't get it, either. My wife had B cups when we met, which turned into C cups after a couple of pregnancies. The vast majority of my girlfriends have had B cups or smaller, and I've always preferred the smaller ones. There was one I came very close to marrying who had A cups and she had the most sensitive and responsive breasts and nipples of anyone I've been with. I could play with those for hours and she never got tired of it. She was very insecure about her body until we started dating, to the point where she wouldn't even let me see her naked. We had to undress and have sex in the dark. Within a couple of months, I had her going to nudist resorts with me. By contrast, I has involved with someone who had DDD cups and they were just everywhere. I thought the poor girl was going to get injured by getting slapped in the face by them during sex. They were just too much, in my opinion. If all women knew how many guys really like smaller breasts, I think breast augmentation surgeries would drop by 75% or more overnight.

• I see questions from women daily that want bigger tits, or think that theirs aren't enough to attract men, and dudes that like smaller tits, and everything in between daily. I think it's safe to say that not all girls want a specific breast size, and not all guys seek out specific breast sized women. Personally, I just like titties. Titties are titties, big or small.

• I agree with you on this.

• I personally prefer small breasts myself

• Same reason why blokes compare the lengths of their todgers.