The longer I live, the more I realize it's about dat dere Jawline, nomsayin?

Guys, Nick Bateman n Zac Efron are jawline goals amiright or amiright?

Ladies, admit it, you want bangin' physique n jawline, amiright or amiright?

Brb chewing more gum to pretend to workout jawline, 10 sets of 50 reps

• Ya they are gorgeous MFers (no homo/full hetero)
  • I don't know wtf yer talking about m5+3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• You do know that chewing bubble gum will only get rid of fat around your jaw right? it's not actually going to make it bigger or anything that is determined by genetics and bone structure. So what you got is pretty much what your stuck with.

That being said having a great jawline is pretty awesome I have to admit, though I have gotten some slightly creepy but flattering comments on here lol.

Also I already have a jaw similar to Nick so I'm good, speaking of him he really should have lighter stubble, it makes the jaw show more, his kind of hides it.

• ur jaw is actually bigger and more aesthetic than nick's and u got that bum chin, but its the overall features that matter not only the jaw

• @microcephalicguy Yeah that's true and lol thanks both those guys have nice jaws so I'll take it, and no worries.

@asker lol ok I was just making sure I actually came across a guy on here a while back who thought he could shape and change his jaw by working it out lol *shakes head* and yes I know you can't spot reduce fat. But you can work the jaw muscles just like you can work the neck muscles so it does help a little bit, but not a lot.

And heh thanks it's a family trait both my sisters and all the men on my dads side of the family have like big jawlines lol.

scontent.fmci1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...466396_n.jpg

• all about that lambo

• They are fine looking men - I will have to get some chewing gum and start working out

• Jawline and eyes

• Better be jawline rather than physique! Then again, put a bit of weight on of late!

• Ladies love the booty chin!

http://i63.tinypic.com/o0s1ms.jpg

Makes em wet like a monsoon.

• Brb gotta buy gum

• They are gorgeous (no homo), but man if I had a jawline like they got I would be ugly.

• lol.

• Ladies luv the jaw, bro.

• Should you grow facial hair if you have the right jawline?

• For me, when I have stubble I feel like it enhances my jawline like by a mile. Just makes it more pronounced.

• I see. I don't even know if I have a good jawline or not lol.

• I feel like I'm on the misc. Too bad I got banned for life.

Feels bad man.

• my jaw is like that but the rest of me is fucked, so i am an ugly loser

• jaw is like nick i mean, not too chiselled not too pronounced but there, but i dont know how he pulls it off so well while i can't

• and i just saw ur profile by the way, u actually look a bit like nick bateman no kidding or sarcasm, i think maybe 1 or 2% lower body fat would get you the jaw too, he also doesn't have it that great, the beard makes it look better than it actually is, so u can do that