Working on Gains... How does it look so far?

Working on Gains.... How does it look so far?

1|1
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Lookin Great!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bis look great. Shoulders look good. Can't see your tris. Chest and abs need work.

0|1
    0|0
    • appreciated. i will keep working on it but i think the lighting made my abs look less apparent. thanks for the tips

• You're welcome bro. You're getting there. Keep at it.

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 3

• How big do you want to get? I would suggest slowing down cuz it already looks good. And too big is scary. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm only a few months in at the moment. I haven't changed much from my normal body type because my previous gym was really small with very few facilities. just started a new gym recently though so can vary things a lot now.

maybe gain 10 pounds of muscle or more i'll see. it doesn't look good now?

• I said it already looks good!

I wouldn't like much bigger than that personally

• you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You look smashing handsome, keep it up

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Looks good - Training going well

0|0
    0|0
  • Good arms but severely underdeveloped chest. Start working on your lats because you want to make your waist look small to emphasize that v taper..

s15.postimg.org/.../..._4541_9f32_be23d020a54b.png

My build was really similar to yours when I first started out. Just be sure to train chest twice a week.. Pushing movements to really add that thickness.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think my chest has changed much. My pervious gym was really small and had only one terrible focused exercise you could do. My new one will change that problem hopefully

• Getting there

0|0
    0|0
  • Goin good son, Keep killin

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you started.. Keep killin it man and you'll get those gains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow so nice dude wow making me jealous

0|0
    0|0