Iam not sure if I am fat, I need a girls point of view?

Hey, I lost lots of weight then hit the gym for a couple years but had to quite a little close to 10 months ago due to health issues , now iam much better and planning to hit thte gym again, but i've lost lots of muscles and my body is not like it used to be, people i know including my doctor tell me i look skinny and shouldn't lose anymore weight or it becomes un healthy, actually i dont really look fat or anything IRL but iam not sure how attractive is this for girls with summer coming and all that, i have to keep a diet just to stay like this and i dont think i can afford to lose anymore weight iam already eating at 2000 calories a day , so how does my body look?

6'1, 175 lbs ( 185cm, 80kg)
Iam not sure if i am fat, i need a girls point of view ?

i know i dont have a great body and i want to , but is it a huge turn off? i mean looks wise i get told iam very good looking and no one ever commented on me being fat or anything so i am looking for real honest answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look very flabbitty.

• lol falbbitty?

• Therefore you are flabbity

• lol so that what the word means

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks normal to me

What Girls Said 7

• You're not fat at all. You don't have much muscle and you're not super skinny.

• You're very skinny. Maybe try toning up or building muscle? You're not bad looking though...

• skinny?

• Yes, thin. Lacking fat. Lol

• lol i know what skinny means but lots of people told me iam getting skinny and should put on some weight i thought they were making fun of me

• no I dont think your fat at all

• You look fine. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• my boyfriend is liek you. Not fat at all. Just because you dont have abs or n that shit doesn't mean fuck all

• thank you , i never stressed on girls having a perfect body in fact i find all boddies hot and evne girls who complain of love handles or a little chubby tummy never bothered me i thought it was hot, but i was kinda unsure about my own body...

• well your not fat. And you shouldn't be unsure of it ever. :)

• thank you.

• 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😍😍😍

• So you think i look good?

• Yes! Guys so obsessed with getting muscley it doesn't look as great as they think it does in my opinion. You have awesome looking shoulders 😝

• back, shoulders and arms have always been some of my strengths, not a really great chest but everything else was pretty toned and muscular, i also have nice legs ( for a guy lol )

• Not a turn off. You're slim but also skinny fat ( so not toned ) which is fine! You're just average

What Guys Said 4

• Dude just workout.. Life weights.. You'll gain a little weight but it will be muscle weight and you won't look like this... You have a great foundation to transform into lean muscle.

• i used to work out and iam gonna start again soon , by the way do you think i look fat or skinny?

• Neither.. You already have muscle definition in your shoulder and upper bicep area.. You need to do a hard core ab routine 3 days per week and moderate to high intensity cardio on the other days and you will be pretty shredded.. Right now you're just average build.

• You're definitely not fat. Just keep hitting the gym, your mass will come back in no time (muscle memory).

• I hope so i made a great progress before quitting

• Bad :/

• You are a bit on the skinny side of the spectrum , you have got nice height , gain some muscles and you will be so hot :p
    Dude do you shave chest and abs or I am wrong , since it is looking stubbly to me.

• the hair is not very thick and long like other guys but i trim it sometimes not always though , i had a doctor appointment and they ran some tests so i trimmed the hair

• Okay cool, you are nice and have nothing to worry