Do any of you guys like ruissan/ukrainian girls? Why?

I was born in Ukraine and both of my parents are ruissan. Now I live in Canada and I was wondering if guys actually like ruissan/ukrainian girls and if you do why? And if you don't, why?

1|0
5|23

Most Helpful Guy

• In general in terms of looks Russian and Ukrainian girls tend to rate Way Above girls from the U. S or Canada so you are/are going to be (no clue as to your actual age), statistically speaking, more attractive than most the girls there.

As for the stereotypical personalities? Who knows. Probably about a 50/50 split with the nay side not really caring and the Ayes caring quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never met a Russian girl in real life before.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I think a lot of Canadians love russian/ukrain women. Probably, either a lot of Canadians come from those countries, or they are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian girls are beautiful but tend to be angry, drunk gold diggers.

I know a girl of Ukrainian descent who has a Canadian husband and two kids so yes, I think you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like that east European Russian lok

0|0
    0|0
  • The nice girl who cuts my hair is Moldavian. 20-25, good looking but skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are very pretty very sexy women. I sure do

0|0
    0|0
  • I never met any personally, but I saw many beautiful ones already and I indeed like them physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Russian and I like Russian girls. Don't know about Ukrainian but I see both as similar girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ukrainian, not really. Too many Uniates. Russian however yes. You're the last stronghold of Orthodoxy left in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not know any personally so i cannt say. but if you look anything like Milla Jovovich then your hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I find Russian and Ukrainian girls attractive but I would never approach them since they don't like brown South Asian guys like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian women are hot!

They are more feminine than western girls, so thats why men here like them. Plus they have the stereotype of being very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do cause they are attractive but Russian girls often are unstable and are in a crisis mode...

Too crazy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna lie, i find russian/ukrainian women to be extremely attractive. the most beautiful thing that really makes them alluring, is their eyes. something about their eyes just seems if they can melt the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have no problem with girls from those parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I've seen some very attractive ones where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like girls, you will have no problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like their accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Russian girls are really good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nationality isn't a preference for me. Russian girls are usually beautiful and you would attract me if you're also beautiful, not because you're Russian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I DO like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had Ukrainian girlfriends, they're better than American women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They just look more beautiful as usual. Almost like too good to be true 😀 . The big expressive eyes. This Reminds me of that girl who married Ashton. Mila kunis.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of you girls are gorge!
    I have yet to see an average one from there ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • they are just like all european people I don't see a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian and Ukrainian boys are hot as fuck, js

0|0
    0|0