Opinion on my shoulders and thighs?

opinion on my shoulders and thighs?

I always thought my shoulders are too wide/broad for my petite frame. Opinion? also, I just really thought my thighs looked kind of big. :/ just wanted to get others opinions to see if I'm just being too critical of myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Far too critical on yourself - Stop looking for tiny things that maybe wrong and look in the mirror to see a beautiful young girl looking back instead.

• Thanks for the MHG - Absolutely nothing to worry about, you are gorgeous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Finally! Someone who has the exact same figure as me. I have wider shoulders and slightly wider thighs at the top... but it's just because I'm petite :) either way, from my experience, guys find my body shape highly attractive. We have athletic hourglass figures, we should feel lucky 😁😁

• yes exact same! guys I've been with have no problem but ya know it's more about me having a problem with it so!
      thanks for the comment! :)

• You're welcome! Just have confidence misses, we're very lucky to have the figures that we have ☺️😁

• Thanks for MHO :) ☺️

What Guys Said 32

• WAY to critical on yourself. You are absolutely gorgeous. You have amazing hips and your broader shoulders give you an hourglass shape. If anything, you could do some squats to actually enhance the size of your ass and hips (most woman would never want that), but it would match up your hips and shoulder width for a proportion-perfect hourglass. But really, you could just be perfect like you are and not worry about a thing.

• Nope you are being too critical. :)
    Nothing's too big or too small.. hehe you are prefect the way you are

• You look like you do a lot of swimming or gymnastics. I love a strong back on a woman. You have a great body.

• I like your thighs, a lot, so that's good.
    About your shoulders... hmm I don't think they're too wide, I see you being proportionate, and very attractive.

• your shoulders look good and the rest of your body is top too 👍 :)

• Actually you look perfect to me and I don't say that often

• your shoulders are on the wide side but it´s not "bad", since your hips are pretty wide too. nice curve.

• Shoulders look a touch wide

But its fine because when you get older you'll get more wider hips and it will balance out better

• Your thighs aren't big at all. They're big enough to be very attractive. As for your shoulders, they look very nice.

• My girlfriend has wide shoulders, it's fine with me, and I like it.
    It's still feminine and still sexy.

• I think you have a great frame. Very sexy.

• Your thighs look great, your shoulders do look more broad than normal but they don't make you any less attractive.

• You look amazing

• You look fine, no worries.

• nice shoulders, flat and somewhat wide, plus not boney

• Nah you are definitely a head turner. don't be critical on yourself you don't need to be. You are very well proportioned

• You are being too critical.

• Looking good honey.

• I think you have a very cute little body!!

• Your putting yourself down way too much, you look amazingly sexy :D ;)

• How short are you?

• You are hot as fuck.

• Girl you look amazing!!! Where did you get that dress?

• Too skinny

• You look good nice legs

• You look fine :)

• Thighs are attractive. Stop worrying, show those off.

Your shoulders are proportionally broader than average but honestly it suits you and it gives you a fit look rather than a bulky or manly one. So it is entirely positive.
    We like fit and you look the right type of fit.

• Girl you have an amazing body! I can't see anything wrong. Very sexy 😍

• Your body is very pretty :)

• 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 12

• girl note here...
    wide shoulders are a plus
    makes your waist look smaller
    gives you a better posture
    nicer neck, shoulder area.
    your thighs are good, in proportion with your shoulders which gives you kind off of an hourglass figure ;)

• You look fine... but if you're not satisfied then change until you like what you see.

a good thing to add if you don't already do this.. is SWIM!
    if you can every day. It will definitely make your arms and legs more defined and give a slender look, without looking "skinny"... but rather fit.

• No, you have a cute figure!

• Nah, you seem pretty proportionate to me.

• Don't be so harsh on yourself! You look beautiful the way you are and don't feel like you have to change yourself, the only time you should make a change is for you. For the record, I've found men prefer slightly thick legs versus twigs but everyone has their preference so be whatever makes you happy.

• I have a bra like that XD

• You're being too critical. You look amazing.

10/10 would bang.

• very hot to average

• The type of body type you have is , inverted triangle bc your shoulders are wider thwn your hips. Besides your shoulders , or thighs you look great nice body.

• You're fine!
    Relax!

• I get insecure about my shoulders for being broad too, but I actually think it's got a sexy aspect to it, because of your collarbone and making your waist look smaller. You look gorgeous by the way, you have nothing to worry about

• You look fine to me.