What can I do to look prettier?

What can I do to look prettier?
This isn't a very good picture, and I know this is a silly question. But, I'm not sure what I should do to look better. Any type of suggestions are okay, but I'm not asking if I look good or not. I think I'm about average, but I would prefer that no one be super harsh if you think I'm ugly. I'm looking for constructive criticism.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have such a radiant, natural beauty!
    But hmm... it really depends on what look you're going for. Are you trying to look more 'mature pretty,' or more 'Instagram model pretty?'
    Step 1) As I can tell by the picture, you have a round and heart-shaped face. I think one thing you can do is change your hair, I don't think it really frames your face but rather hides your gorgeous eyes! Maybe get rid of the fringe (I think its called bangs in America?) and try to grow your hair out. The hair colour suits you very well, so don't change that.

Step 2) You have a porcelain skin tone and very doll-like features. Try bringing them out more by wearing some mascara on your top and bottom lashes and tight-lining your lower lashline in a nude colour. This will really bring out your eyes which makes SUCH a difference, trust me.

Step 3) As much as I hate saying this, I don't think the colour black suits you. Try to wear lighter colours but if that's really not your style, maybe go for an oxblood colour or something navy blue. I think you would look really cute in a patterned, collared shirt too.

Step 4) Highlight your cheekbones. This will really sculpt your face and I think would add to your beauty. Also, try taking some highlighter on your ring finger and dabbing it on your cupid's bow and also the tip of your nose, the arch of your brows and the centre of your top lip to really emphasise the shape.

Step 5) You have very soft-shaped eyebrows. Maybe pluck the arch a bit more to give you more of a seductive look? Only if that's your objective though.

But yeah, that's just my opinion girl! I think you're stunning anyways! Good luck xo

What Guys Said 19

• Good lord! If you looked any prettier, angels cry!

• I think you look gorgeous as you are

• You don't need to do anything you look great as is

• I think you look pretty enough. That said, a little makeup (I don't know much about that) and a hair do will help.

• do shit with your hair makes you look more boyish

• i think ur pretty, not average at all. Maybe change the hair a bit.

• grow out your hair some more.

• I think you look pretty in that picture

• You already look hot. I don't think that you need to improve yourself!

• I think your really pretty

• That's what happens when you eat all your makeup... you get a natural beauty look.

• you are very pretty already , believe me.

• System failure, No action required.

• You are beatiful :)

• I like how you look boyish.

• A new hairstyle...

• nothing you are gorgeous enough

• You alree are so pretty wow :)

• I want to lick your eyeballs.

What Girls Said 10

• You are a natural beauty. Don't apply too much to your skin, you have nice skin so I don't think you need any foundation. Try a lip tint for some color, maybe some mascara and a neutral eye shadow that brings out your eyes. You could try hair extensions but do your research and get good ones! Honestly, I think you are really pretty the way you are. I know you are young and feeling the pressure from social media and so forth but make sure whatever you do, you're comfortable with it.

• Get extensions/ grow out your hair. Excercise if you want since its a personal preference, wear perfume, get a style (I don't know if you have one or what your wearing, this is based off of assumption) . You could also do more makeup if you want. All I know is that a lot of people see longer hair as more feminine and I think it would suit your face, everything else is optional. I also think a different hair style would work out but I can't think of anything in particular.

• I think you should maybe tweeze your eyebrows a bit, so they are more sculpted. Also uou have nice eyes, so you should wear mascara
    Other than that I think you looks good

• Thank you. I think I will pluck them more. I'm always just afraid of plucking them too much and looking silly lol and definitely more mascara

• Girll you ARE prettyy show me that self confidencee on here you don't need anyone's opinion, you should look at the mirror and see how pretty you are

• Nothing. You are stunning ✨💜

• you are quite pretty no need to worry , very pretty and beautiful.

• Your skin is so nice! <3 You're naturally very pretty and have a lot of color on your face ( meaning like your eyebrows are dark and good and your mouth and skin is nice ) so maybe just a bit of mascara and a bold lip? You don't really need much, unless you want to try something bold (:

• Get hair extensions, wear a little more black around your eyes, and maybe earrings would be nice

• I should get hair extensions!

• Yeah! Selena Gomez's hair is extensions and it looks gorgeous, you'll love it I promise.

• you've got a gorgeous face, maybe a better haircut would make you look even better, find some cloth and makeup that suit you, most important of all, smile, be friendly, be confident.

• false eyelashes and maybe just a better diet.

• Thank you for the response, but what do you mean by a better diet? Do I look too big or sickly?

• no just generalizing. maybe just to bring out cheekbones a bit