As a girl, does having a muffin top make you unattractive?

Do guys consider it a complete turn off?

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn´t necessarily mean, that you as a person are unattractive. it just means you´re buying wrong size clothes xD it´s a bad fashion statement rather than you being unattractive.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wonder why those girls don't just buy a size up instead of pretending to be a size down from what they are and squeezing themselves into clothes that are a bit too small.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Quite often a girls body is pretty good looking when dressed in proper clothes, or even when not dressed. But when poor clothing choices cause things like muffin tops, she doesn't look so hot any more.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily but it's not like it's a turn on either. If you are trying to be sexy, take your pants off and there goes the muffin top

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about unattractive, but i sure as hell know it means you should be puttin down the donuts :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a complete turn off - Guys take into account things like personality as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I find it unattractive if she has a bad attitude, or other ugly features. If the muffin isn't too big & she hasn't "blown up like a biscuit," like most do, & if we're diggin' each other, its good muffin for the stuffing.

Points if she can clap & twerk! No-brainer to want to tap that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very possible, but it can be "forgiven" if she has an attractive face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl who was a Hooter waitress once and the uniform she wore often gave her an illusion of having a muffin top. It didn't bother me one bit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a muffin top?

0|0
    0|0
  • Muffin tops are nasty! Not attractive at all. Time for bigger pants

0|0
    0|0
  • No of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1