Am I overweight? or fat in general?

am I overweight? or fat in general?
I keep getting told I'm fat...

Most Helpful Girl

• Overweight by a tad

• okay thank you for letting me no... I'm starting a 7 day fast and I needed the boost to get me started :)

• ... That's not even close to big you're thick

What Guys Said 21

• Ok ok seriously. Why is it that woman whether skinny curvy or fat whatever they are so self conscious? You are by no means fat or overweight from what I see and even if you would gain or loose weight just be you and you'll find the right man. Yes there always needs to be a physical attraction don't get me wrong but looks are just that. It's the person/personality and how I feel with a woman that is sexy and attractive to me and the fact that she is herself and doesn't try to be anyone or anything but herself.

• Some chubbiness going on. Def can reverse that and become fit with some focus and lifestyle changes! :)

• Not fat maybe overweight I don't know check your BMI. Do you feel lots of fat on your stomach, if so then maybe overweight but I can't even tell, I used to look kind of like that at 15 and I think Iwas slightly overweight but no one ever picked up on it and I didn't look fat.

• Nope! You are curvy, but not fat.

• Look normal to me

• Not skinny.

• I wasn't asking if I was skinny though was? d***

• not fit but also not fat. it's not bad but it could use some work. just eat healthy and exercise regularly and it fill look good :)

• Dude 5 minute an workouts by hasfit on YouTube! It works so fast and it gets easier EVERYTIME you do it!

• no ur not

• slightly chubby at best...

• Not at all

• Well not tight or toned but not fat or chubby either

• You're not fat at all.

• Punch those people in the face and tell them they need some glasses.

• From that picture alone, you seem a little chubby (that is to say: more attractive).

• Normal.

• no ur not

• Some Jelly but not too bad

• Personally I think you could work on your stomach.

• No kool-aid wtf

• Neither overweight nor fat :)

What Girls Said 15

• You're not fit, that's for sure.

You may not be fat yet, but I bet your body fat percentage is pretty up there.

If it bothers you, you could do something about it.

• No, you're not fat or overweight by the looks of this picture. You're an average, healthy weight. Maybe if you keep getting told you're fat then its because people see what you eat and think that you're on your way to getting fat?

• first how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Now find an online BMI calculator and enter your numbers. From what I can tell you are not fat and you are not overweight. But only your BMI can tell you that. You look perfectly healthy to me.

• i'm 6 ft and I weigh 160

• Your BMI is 21.7. You're healthy. If you go under 18.5 you are considered underweight.

• I wouldn't say fat, your just thicker than others! I would make the change if it bothers you and/or poses a health risk. Don't do it for others or you may rebound, this has to be for yourself girl! I wish you the best of luck! I've also found that switching from meat to tofu made a big difference when I decided to be vegetarian. I was already quite skinny but just didn't like meat after watching some documentaries haha, so maybe you should try that out after your fast. Also detox tea by yogi is very nice. Good luck wherever this leads!

• Not even close to fat wtf

• Just a little bit, but don't fast - that can lead to bloat and health issues. Just try going for a run or sit-ups or something. Seriously you're not that bad, and there are other options other than just fasting! (Trust me...)

• no you are average

• Im 5'6 tipping 288 honey and id say you look fine

• Yes, You're fat... Now go to gym.

• A seven day fast will not help you lose weight permanently, just letting you know

• no.

.

• you're not fat

• Not fat. Just need to tone. You're fine. Do you know your measurements? That'd give you a better idea.

• you look like a hot dog.

• so fat?

• no sooo slippery. like ur back curves like one

• No, I wouldn't consider you fat or even chubby.