Which girl with a ponytail do you prefer?

1.
Which girl with a ponytail do you prefer ?
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Girl 3
  • Girl 4
  • Girl 5
  • Girl 6

Most Helpful Guy

• I am partial to blondes so the first one, besides anyone who can pull of a sweatshirt like that is way awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• #6 looks so... invincible.
    Like a perfectly engineered AI that's about to take over the world by seducing a bunch of unwitting dudes, capturing their brains, and reverse-engineering the secrets of humanity.

Although my nose is better than hers.

What Guys Said 24

• all of them are fine. i voted #1 but no necessarily because the pony tail is amazing. i just like the girls general natural look. i kind of like the messier hair. and the fact that she is smiling and looking cute pulling off a sweatshirt is a big plus

• I like 1 and 3

• Too close to call on a few of them, like 2, 3, and 6 I suppose. They are all wayyy attractive.

• They are all very close to equal beauty. I see something extra good in #2 and #5 though.

• All of them, especially the first three girls ;)

• Two, three and five come out on top. The others look a bit undone.

• 1|0
  • 1 or 4 do they are smiling

• the male and female poll results are shockingly close on this one. O>O

• by the way. It's not clear whether ur asking which girl or which ponytail is best. But ur question basically asks which girl with an implication that ponytail might be what was meant.

• Well it's both hehe

• Nina's lol 4

• I like them all!! I do perfer the hair to be tied higher up on the head tho!!

• The first blonde and the redhead

• They are all pretty equal

• 2, 3, 4 and 6

• they all look good

• Number 6 and number 2. I think number 6 looks better though. Number 2 is good also, but the oomph or volume or whatever from hair 6 looks more nice. Number 2 looks too much like a typical/generic ponytail.

• 2 or 6...

• I voted 3, but all of them are really very pretty

• blonde and redhead mmmmm

• #2 that's my opinion anyway.

• Four for sure!

• I like girl two, which is the one with the most likes, it seems, ha ha!

• Girl #1

• I would take the risk of being called a man whore, so if I can't pick one, can I have them all? :D

• Hahaa nope sorry you must pick one ;p

• I see. Not sure if there is a hairstyle that suits all situations to be honest.
      For this blonde girl, I like the bed hair look. I mean you can see it was not combed. And it works with the outfit she has. It gives you that Sunday feeling where you simply crash on the couch and touch each other. Same for last one.
      The color is also kind of funky. Not sure if it was dyed or that's for real for girl no1. I'll have to find her and ask.

If you plan to go out, if you have a dress or something more formal-ish, then No 2 & 4 ponytail should be winners: hair is combed straight, shiny and luscious. Make it look glossy and sophisticated.

• You're 100% right. I like both blondes hairstyles because as you said they look like they just rolled out of bed and they still look pretty. My personal favorite is the last one. And as for the first one, I'm not sure if such natural colors exist... But we can never know. Scandinavian girls usually are this blonde.

What Girls Said 8

• They're all very pretty, I like 3 the best.

• I like 1, 2 and 3 lol

• #3. I wore my hair like this when it's long. The second and fifth pics I like, too.

• girl 5 is the prettiest.

• I voted 5, but number 2 is a close second. My ponytail usually ends up looking like a happy medium between these two.

• 3 and 6 are gorgeous

• Definitely Nina <3

• No one can beat up Ariana Grande's ponytail