How is my body and what areas need improvement BE HONEST?

Obviously its not the best but I've been trying to lose weight and starting to tone up so I've lost 10 pounds but I'd like to know which areas I should focus on more. I think my thighs and hips need more work but I'd like to hear some other imput

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks normal just keep what you are doing - Concentrate on toning and fitness for your own benefit rather than numbers on a scale

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your posture needs improvement... When one leans forward, the but sicks out more, but the stomach sticks out more in return. Its bad for your back anyhow.
    And also, less tighter leggings will get rid of muffin tops. Even I get muffin tops by wearing far too small things even though Im skinny. So getting the right size of clothing will make you look less chubby (even if you're not chubby in the first place).
    Other than that, your body looks completely normal, but if you still feel the need to work out, then I guess you could work out on your stomach and butt. Do squats and donkey kicks for your ass, plank, sit ups and bicycle crunches for your abs. 👌🏽

What Guys Said 14

• You don't have a bad body right now. But yeah, probably if you want to tone up more, focus on your mid area (core, side obliques, thighs). From your arms it seems like you are lifting more a weight for bulk and not for tone. Go smaller pounds, more reps, for toning. But, to shed weight, you have to focus on diet more.

• I don't see anything that needs improving

• Plenty of guys are just fine with how you look. You appear to be within the range of healthy weight (more towards the top end, to be honest, but still just fine).

But don't agonize about it on account of anyone else. If you want to make a change, it has to be for yourself.

• you can lose a few lbs. most guys on here will say you look perfect, but you can definitely hit the gym and tone up your stomach

• Depends on what you're going for? If you just want to lose weight, you can just change up your diet. If you want to tone up and maybe add some muscle, you should start some weight training.

• I can agree with you, and a bit more core. Just a little toning up. You abs would make you hips look good.

• Seems ok to me

• I think it looks pretty good. I like it, just keep going :)

• I think you look sexy as hell allready :D ;)

• Lovely body :)

• belly and upper leggs

• Looks nice.

• In my opinion you look great. But I know some guys can be really shallow.

• No shame in your body type. Depends what kind of body you want. Tell me and i can give you some tips?

What Girls Said 9

• Oh babygirl, you look absolutely fine. The media nowadays make us feel like we should look like Victoria's Secret models, but that's not reality! Your body looks good the way it is, but if you really want to change something; change the yoga pants. If you purchase some pants that are a tad bigger, it changes the whole look and you won't have that "cut" in your hips because of the pants.

• Could lose a bit of weight but lets be honest probably no body will see you naked so I clothes you'll look normal.

• butt

• Stomach, thighs

• You look a lot like me :)

I'd do way more squats though to get a little booty going.

• Stomach and butt.

• Thigh and belly need to be improved a bit

• Work on the stomach. This way you can make your butt look bigger too

• Your stomach is what you need to work at, HIIT training might work for you