Should I make an excuse or just meet up?

Okay so I'm meeting my boyfriend of 1 month for the first time tomorrow and I'm worrried he's not going to like me because of my body. I looked at his exs and they were ll very skinny and tbh I'm not that skinny... I'm kinda thick and I dont think he knows. What if he like sees me and bails on me or something? Or is here some outfits that make you look skinnier? Or do I just tell him I can't meet up? I'm really nervous because I really like him but I don't know..

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding something to wear that will make you skinny will just shovel the prkblem forward and make it even harder for you down the road. Send him a pic of yourself. Give him an exit route that won't crush your feelings in case he is not interested. Make it easier for you...

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's never seen you before and doesn't know you, he is not your boyfriend. Just meet with him the same way that you would meet with anyone. Don't make a big deal about it. Certainly never call someone your "boyfriend" so prematurely. I've been consulting with the vendor down the street for over 20 years; we speak on the phone almost daily and next now that texting is a thing. He's not my boyfrlend...

What Guys Said 5

• Well he knows you for a month. He must like you for your personality right? So you should meet up with him looking yourself, the way you would always meet your boyfriend. If he doesn't like it, then you know he wasn't meant for you. You don't want to start of any relationship on lies, if you want something worthwhile continue with the two of you.

• What will be will be. Just meet up and find out. If he bails he's not right for you anyway. No point in cancelling, you'll have to meet him eventually so it's going to happen one way or the other. Don't worry so much. In general, most women are harder on themselves (for looks) than guys are.

• How come you haven't sent him a full body pic. Not nude just a good pic of you so he knows what he is expecting. Dont make it a old pic either make it of like today or yesterday. Then ther is no worries.

• Send him a full body picture first and see how he responds. Dont waste anyones time ya know

• No worries, thicks are turn on too:)

What Girls Said 4

• Just go. What do you have to lose?

If he doesn't like your body then so be it and find someone else, because delaying finally meeting with him will make him think your getting cold feet or something. You'll have to meet at one point or another.

If he's shallow and only likes a girl based on appearance than he's not worth the time or effort.

If he likes you anyway, then great! Give it a go. Nothing to lose, a lot to gain.

• Hasn't he seen photos of you?

• Just meet up with him and if he doesn't like you because of that then he's not worth it.

• Dont thing negativel. everthing will be okay, my dear :)