How do I look? Huh?

How do I look? Huh?Me without red lipstick...

I hate how it look in the bottom one. e. Honesty red lipstick makes me look crazy I think. But hey, my body looks great at least. I'm I right? :3 so do you like how I look in red lipstick?

• Yes stop wearing the red.
    34% (18)48% (23)41% (41)Vote
  • No, I like it. Keep wearing it.
    66% (35)52% (25)59% (60)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You people are sweet but I know this poll is dead

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• You would look good in any color, methinks. This is often the case with people who are good-lookin'!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• red looks great on you

1|0
    0|0
  • i agree not that the red makes you look crazy but doesn't compliment you as much as another tone might. but other than that i think you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the red looks bad but I think that other colors might work better, personally I think purple usually goes well with dark skin tones (purple is my favorite color though so I could be bias)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the natural look

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU LOOK SO NICE & SEXY. I PERSONALLY LIKE IT SO MUCH.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look great!! Second picture looks great. You look good and if you can pair that with a hip confident personality. you'll be rockin'

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, the yellow top suits you. The lipstick I didn't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are kind of pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like the way you look

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Girl, yes you do! :) That color just doesn't do your beautiful skin tone justice. Once you find a shade that's more complimentary to your coloring (as an Asian woman, pretty much anything other than the run-of-the-mill pink/rose-red pallette looks garish against my yellow undertone. No corals or plums for theccanyon ;_;), you will literally FEEL how good you look- there won't be a question about it.

Keep your whole image in mind. Pink gloss and even eyeliner/mascara are OK for messy hair with sweats. Red lips, though, will draw attention to your face and outer appearance. Well-suited makeup, hair, and clothing are a must if you go red and bold to ensure that the lipstick doesn't give your face an "unfinished" look.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are very beautiful, with or without the lipstick. you definitely don't need it, but it looks very nice either way!

3|0
    0|0
  • i like your hair? how do u style it? you're naturally beautiful

1|0
    0|0
    • Not my real hair. I can curl my hair naturally now but my real hair is kinky and short.

• i see, still cute tho looks like ribbons lol

• The red looks good, but i think a darker red would suite you a bit better :)

1|0
    0|0