How do I achieve this goal of looks (one is photoshopped)?

how long will it take to be perfect?How do I achieve this goal of looks (one is photoshopped)?

its kind of messy but excuse me

• you look better natural
  • the photoshopped is beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a good looking girl. Make up or not. Don't go too heavy on the make up though. Why would you want to be unrecognizable?

• probably because nobody wants to look at me or care. flat out honestly... i need attention and love :((((

• What makes you think the problem is bow you look? Truly, what I see on that first picture is a beautiful, lovable lady.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, let me start by saying get that bs about not being pretty enough or not being loved out of your head
    You are beautiful. The only differences between the first and second photo are the hair, which you can style however you want to, and makeup. That's it. You should focus on loving yourself and seeing that you truly are pretty
    You are so young, I know it feels like it's the end of the world because nobody likes you, I still get that feeling sometimes, but you have a long life ahead and the person who will be crazy about you will be without you having to necessarily put makeup on your face or wear your hair a certain way
    You look better in the first pic becauze it's you!
    You should be allowed to dress, wear makeup because you just like it, not so you will be loved. There's not even a problem with the first pic in my opinion

What Guys Said 8

• I think you look fine in your natural picture

• I honestly hope you don't wanna work in an industry involving photoshop.

• terrible photoshop and you look better now

• ROFL makeup and wig.
    You look better in first PIC though.

• Grow your hair and buy some lipstick

• i have my hair in a ponytail lol

• You need to work on your photoshopping skills.

• Perfection is a meaningless pursuit

• I think you're pretty attractive... get over it.

What Girls Said 6

• Better natural and even asides from the photoshop that's bad it's still understandable where you are trying to head wth the photoshop and your idea like long hair fuller top lip smaller nose and lighter skin. I think you are beautiful. I think everything you have is perfect now. Especially if you did your make up its like a special occasion way lighter than the photoshop pic but you would look better than the photoshop picture. But you don't need it at all. If you want longer fuller hair try microbeads I use them and I love it it's light and not as heavy and itchy as weave or as annoying as clip jns

• i have long hair but its in a ponytail

• Natural is perfect.

• i look ugly natural. nobody thinks im pretty

• thank you but i think maybe comments get to me a lot about my race and looks

• Honestly, not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone is going to like me either. It's one of those things. I used to have severe cystic acne all over my face 4 months ago. I'm on a medicine that got rid of most of it... But I still have scars and I still have really shitty self esteem and confidence... I used to hate myself. But I'm getting better.

Often times we think the most cruelest about ourselves than other people do about us because we are taught to hate how we look by society... And it's just sick.

I wish we were taught to love ourselves for who we are.

I figure, if no one else is going to teach us to love ourselves, let's just teach ourselves.

• You will never be perfect. No one is perfect.

Are you asking how long it will take to grow your hair?

• you're very cute naturally, if you want that hair in the second pic, you can get extensions or a weave with highlights and just wear makeup. hair and makeup is easy to achieve and you're beautiful to begin with

• I didn't understand what you mean?

• You're naturally pretty, but all these people know that the second would gain their attention way before the natural look (in a good way). I'm not saying you need to be exactly like the second, but I think you could fix up a bit, especially your hair.