Guys!!! Out of these 2 body types, what one would you rather f**k?

I've seen so many men in the past few days chose Ashley Grahams body type over a Slimmer (VS Model) body type?

Where I live it's not like that. You'd have a hard time getting a date with her body ALTHOUGH she's beautiful.

Ashley Graham (Plus Size Model) Heights: 5'10

Candice Swanepoel (VS Angel) Height: 5'9

Most Helpful Guy

• both are gorgeous. candice swanepoel is not your typical model. she's curvy, busty (and notice the lack of showing ribs).

but i'd still pick ashley graham. she has a beautiful face. her body is nice as well but her face is far better than candice's... imho

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree you'd have a harder time getting a date with If you had Ashley's body type. But when guys refer to curves they are not referring to a girl being large everywhere. A better example for this question would have been referring to someone more like Robyn Lawley for being the curvy type that guys are into.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ISNT-curvier-women.html

What Guys Said 64

• I prefer the second body. Not all guys want bigger breast or butt or a lot of curves. Some guys like smaller and petite. And the second body is closer to that.

• She's not petite by no means, she's 5'9. Do you mean just thinner?

• I know she is not petite hehe, I was saying she's closer to petite than the first body.
      Yeah but I guess so thinner/smaller/cuter etc..

• It's the VS girl for me. That body type is just WAY more attractive to me. Everyone like different types of women (and men), and there's someone for everyone. I'm a VS model guy though. I like a tight girl.

• I like Candice's body better. Ashley has too much fat for my taste.

• Before I looked at pics I expected to pick the slimmer girl but when I saw pics I picked Ashley Graham.

• Ashley Graham, no contest at all.

• Man, can't believe all the people who call the first one fat, whats wrong with people these days?

• Candice in this case. Ashely not attractive to me. but I like that size woman just smaller in height and size.

Candice has nice boobs. but she way to tan for me. I like my girl naturally fair.

Another point I'll give candice is that she skinnky but not skeletor skinny lol. So plus for that

• Obviously I'm choosing the second chick xD

• Out of these two I choose Candice because the legs of Ashley are too big for me.

• I'd fill em both to the rim.

• Number #1, i'm all about the curves

• I find them both attractive but while I find that physical attraction is needed In a relationship its confidence and attitude and a woman being who she is and not trying to be someone else just to please someone and that she can be herself at all times. That's more important and sexiest to me.

• Candace definitely. I don't like women with Ashley's body. They look kinda fat to me. The only good thing about her body is her boobs.

• I'd prefer the first for a one nighter but I'd pick the second to keep as a girlfriend... if that makes sense

• Ashley Graham for sure.

• I have no preference here. Both have amazing bodies.

• 2 would be better as shed have more energy...

2 would also age way better while 1 needs to work out all the time to prevent getting fat.

• Ashley for sure

• Ashley Graham I make her burn that flab

• Second one.

• If I had to, I would just take both of em to bed. Only if I had to!

• Ashley Graham :)

• Second one.

But I'm also a Candace Swanepoel fan. So I may or may not be biased lol

• Why is this a question? The 1st girl is a whale

• No need to be fucking rude

• "literally everyone falls in that spectrum, but fat doesn't mean obese. obese is it's own category. just because you aren't obese doesn't mean you aren't fat"

That's the thing.
      People that are obese = a lot of fat
      Skinny = not a lot of fat but has fat

Everybody has fat so does that mean everybody IS fat? No, You can't BE fat you can only HAVE it. And people having a fucking freak out over people have more than 0% body fat. It's fucking ridiculous.
      Just because you have more than 0-5% body fat doesn't mean you have a lot of it. So by your definition this must be a lot of fat:
      ircimg.net/tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg
      OMG just look at her, soooo much fat. *rollseyes*

Haven't you ever seen a lot of fat? Clearly you haven't.
      The girl in the first picture doesn't nearly have a lot of fat. Just some.
      It's not that fucking hard to understand.

• I find it insane personally that anyone would call the first girl fat, even crazier to call her a "whale". If humanity keep going this direction just a pile of bones would be considered fat, aren't skinny until you drop dead from starvation at least.

• Definitely Ashley Graham for me

• I would go with number 2 if I were in a place to choose.

• Is this even a qustion? Lol second pic

• Candice! Skinnier is prettier. The first woman would just be a blob when laying on her back.
    Sad but true

• Ashley Graham (top picture) for me.

• Damn that's hard to choose I love full figured gals and the VS look is good to I'd go with the smaller one because we can do some Kamasutra stuff

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 7

• although I like skinny weirdly enough I like both xD
    The first you just want to bite her :P
    the 2nd you want to bend her :P

• I am more like the second girl but I wanna be more like the first one.

• Who wouldn't chose Candice? She's perfect!

• Candice, Ashley is too chubby for my liking.

• They're both beautiful to me

• Its weird i generally think Candice is gorgeous but she looks kinda simple here. Anyway, I choose both. Both body types are beautiful even if candice is squeezing the life out of those boobs to get cleavage.

• I'd do Candice everyday 😍😍😍 I mean it's freaking Candice Swanepoel 😍😍