I must admit, I do pretty well with the ladies. so how am I looking?

yes, the green shirt was when i was in the military lol. should i change my hair style? shave my head? grow my hair out? constructive criticism welcome.

i must admit, i do pretty well with the ladies. so how am i looking?

***YES, I ACTUALLY DO SMILE!! only when im drunk and cheezin mad hard

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• You're cute and have great dress style, especially in those camo pants :)

• thank you, but that picture was taken 2 and a half years ago! since my service in military combat i will never again look at camo pants the same way. bad thoughts

• Haha, I understand

• You have a nice smile!

• hahah yeah people tell me all the time to smile more in photos but i hardly ever do. that was new years eve and i was beyond wasted. thank you though for the compliment

• You're handsome

• You look good. 👍👍

• You are so cute. It would be hard to have sex with you because your so cute looking

• haven't heard the second part before, but just wait till i throw you on my bed and get to work, then you'll change your mind!

• You're cute
    Too "innocent" and boyish looking for me though
    I like your tats tho!

• thank you thank you, i have a lot more but are not visible in the pictures. i've been told i have a bit of a baby face... but i've never been told i look innocent before

• Baby face and innocent is the same thing to me lol
      But you're welcome

• You look good looking! I'd say like an 8!!

• You look better when you're smiling

• thanks! my girlfriend and all my ex's say the same thing... and my mother lol. i do smile, just not often in pictures.

• You look aight. Not my type.

You look best when you smile by the way.

• not your type, i can respect that. but 99% of girls would kill to have eyebrows and lashes and cheekbones like mine

• oh, and add me please, i have a question for you. you seem intelligent enough and like the type of girl who could answer my question most accurately

• I followed you

What Guys Said 1

• I think you look very well

• thanks bro! and might i add that you pull off the mr. clean look very well!