What would you say is an attractive height for women? is there any height which is too tall or too short?

Most Helpful Guy

• The average or desired is probably like 5'5" or 5'6" but the too tall and too short vary because everyone has their own limits to the heights of others.

What Guys Said 8

• Too short would be under 4'10". Girls tend to be shorter than guys, and it can make them impish and cute, but shorter than that is very odd.
    Too tall? I don't know. I saw a TV special about a girl in Brazil who was like... 6'8" or something, by 14. But she was really pretty. A lot of the video was about how she was hoping she could become a model, to show tall girls could be desirable too. Her boyfriend was more than a foot shorter than her! So, while on some level I'm tempted to say that more than a few inches taller than me, say, 6'2", is too tall, I also see how there can be exceptions.
    What is generally desired, by me, is between 5'1" and 5'10". I like a girl to be tall, but JUST shorter than I am. Obviously not a deal breaker though.

• In fairness I don't ever remember being influenced too much by a girl's height

• 5'4" is the optimal height for my height, which is 5'7".

But anything between 5'3" to 5'7" works fine.

• 5'9 or up, tall chicks are hot

• Varies, depends on the guy too. Some like giraffes while others like stubby marioettes

• 5' to 5'7" is my ideal height.

• 5'8 or up is great for me because I'm tall. Tall girls are so hot and mesmerizing, but height isn't that big a deal.

• The taller the sexier and more intimidating she is for sure but its sexy as hell.

What Girls Said 2

• There was a study which suggested that the most desirable height in women is 5'6" and for men is 5'11". You can look it up.

• A lot of guys go for girls on the shorter side, like 5'1"-5'7"