What would you say is an attractive height for women? is there any height which is too tall or too short?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• The average or desired is probably like 5'5" or 5'6" but the too tall and too short vary because everyone has their own limits to the heights of others.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Too short would be under 4'10". Girls tend to be shorter than guys, and it can make them impish and cute, but shorter than that is very odd.
    Too tall? I don't know. I saw a TV special about a girl in Brazil who was like... 6'8" or something, by 14. But she was really pretty. A lot of the video was about how she was hoping she could become a model, to show tall girls could be desirable too. Her boyfriend was more than a foot shorter than her! So, while on some level I'm tempted to say that more than a few inches taller than me, say, 6'2", is too tall, I also see how there can be exceptions.
    What is generally desired, by me, is between 5'1" and 5'10". I like a girl to be tall, but JUST shorter than I am. Obviously not a deal breaker though.

0|0
    0|0
  • In fairness I don't ever remember being influenced too much by a girl's height

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'4" is the optimal height for my height, which is 5'7".

But anything between 5'3" to 5'7" works fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 or up, tall chicks are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Varies, depends on the guy too. Some like giraffes while others like stubby marioettes

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' to 5'7" is my ideal height.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8 or up is great for me because I'm tall. Tall girls are so hot and mesmerizing, but height isn't that big a deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The taller the sexier and more intimidating she is for sure but its sexy as hell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There was a study which suggested that the most desirable height in women is 5'6" and for men is 5'11". You can look it up.

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys go for girls on the shorter side, like 5'1"-5'7"

0|1
    0|0