Give HONEST rate to my body and tips?

I'm 4"10 & weigh around 92 lbs.
i know my body isn't at its best. I was wondering if anyone could give me an honest rate and sincerely tell me what I can do to improve my body. No negative comments please, I don't mind constructive criticism though :)
Give HONEST rate to my body and tips?

I know I have bad posture, I get that a lot. I was lifting my arms up so it makes it seem like I force/stick my bum out. Workout tips are appreciated.
Any good workout apps (or gyms in America)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body is actually pretty damn good.

I would recommend that you work on your spine and your posture though. Perhaps take up yoga?

• Thanks! Appreciate your honestly. Will do.

• Well, I mean, there are 0 pictures with her arms in repose. We don't know what that looks like right now, because her arms are raised at least 90º in all three pictures.

But, ok.

I mean, to be fair, she did kinda slap YOU with the task of defining goals, LOL

• @redeyemindtricks Thank you for that ☺ I've never been too skinny hahh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it kinda seems like yr asking the crowd to define yr goals for you. That's not a good idea.

What are yr goals? Do you primarily want more muscle? Less bodyfat? Any areas of emphasis?

No matter what, here are 2 things you should be doing:

* High intensity interval training (HIIT) -- google the hell out of this if you don't know what it is. Basically, a few short intervals at MAX intensity, within the space of 10-12 minutes. But that really means MAX.
    Could be stairs, could be ellipticals/bikes (as long as yr willing to look like a spaz), could be lots of things. You can even do HIIT on weight machines if yr hard up for equipment.

* Smith-machine squats for dat ass:
    www.milliondollarbabyfitness.com/.../...-squat.jpg
    (can't do with barbell, because you'd fall over backward)

And eat a diet with as much protein as you can humanly stand to eat. There is literally no downside to eating as much protein as you can. (In fact, some studies are even starting to show that you can't even really store excess protein as fat -- yr body just uses what it can, and expels the rest.)

What Guys Said 40

• Looks good to me - The yoga was a good suggestion

• Just need a little firming up here and there. It won't take much. I would get into aerobics and some machines that work the whole body and improve respiratory. I think you would see improvement within a month and feel awesome at the same time.

• Firstly, you have a very nice body! Sexy too! But I'd recommend squats and posture workouts at home:

http://nof.org/articles/553

• it looks good but could use some toning. 👍
    also work on your pose. then you'll be hot af ;)

you can do squatting to get a bit more shape into your ass but it's already quite good :)

• loots attractive and youd be very very fun and easy to manipulate in bed.

small girls are really fun in bed lol

• I dig it

• Your body is perfectly fine.

• if there was anything you'd change about it, what would you change?

• Honestly nothing. If your just looking to improve yourself in some way tone your stomach.

• you just need more toning. i would focus on intense training rather than diet

• It looks great to me. 9

• Your posture is pretty atrocious but it looks like you're doing it on purpose, I don't buy it. If you're not arching your back on purpose, then you have anterior pelvic tilt, look it up. Strengthen your core and your glutes and you'll straighten up

• I personally think you look great as is but being a little more toned might help if that is want you want. But don't lose anymore weight.

• Looks good to me

• You fly, don't trip.

• As long as a girl isn't fat or anorexic, her body is 7 or 8+.

• I think it looks perfect. The only thing I would change is your panty style. Not saying there's anything wrong with the current one though

• Sit ups will tone your belly but I don't think it's necessary I give you a 9

• You have a cute little body!! Just tone up your legs some! Great pics by the way

• being only 92 pounds I thought you would be a skinny stick and your far from being a stick

• I don't know how much I weight now, that's just an estimate from what I saw the last time I weighed myself. Being short means weight isn't distributed the same as if I was 5 inches taller.

• I understand why you'd think I'd be skinnier, no worries.

• Squatss.. lots of em

• HOT D

• OMG!!! You are soooooo sexy.

• Thaaanks! Any tips on what I can do to make my body better? I know it's not the best hah

• Very cute,,, maybe some yoga / crunches...

• Super sexy. Quite the turn on.

• Oh come on if this were a guy you'd be calling him fat.

• I agree, which is why I said myself that my body isn't in it's best shape. I appreciate your honestly.

• I've always been a little chubby, I don't want to loose weight or curves. I want to make my fat lean muscle. Ditto.

• I get you I've been fat my whole life and I know I'll be uglier
      if I lost the weight

• I like your body. I like your booty, if you don't mind me saying.

• Pick that butty up with squats although you still look good 8/10.

• Hot (_(_) andove your panties mmmm

• You look wonderful

• well with your height to weight ratio I would say you are about right. I see nothing wrong with you.

• Pretty Hot

• You look realy great right now you need to change anything, and id give a 12/10

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 3

• I think you have a lovely body! Great starting point. If you want "improvements" I would recommend the gym and get toning your muscles. That's what I'm doing at the moment and I love it. Hire a personal trainer for your first few visits so he/she can show you all the equipment and come up with a plan for you. It's much easier walking Ito the gym knowing what your going to do that day and how to.

Fantastic butt by the way lol id love to have your butt pre squatting workout! I'm doing everything I can to try and plump mine up :-)

Great bod! :-)

• Thanks so much for the advice!! I'm more than positive you have a great body yourself :)

• Your posture's really bad.

• My mom says that a lot haha, I'll try to remember that. Thanks (:

• You'll badly damage your back if you keep forcing your butt out like that :/ and it's embarrassing to look at...

• I was lifting my arms up so it looks like I force my bum out but I do generally have bad posture

• I'd tear that ass up