My boobs are growing really fast and they make me self-conscious. Any uplifting words?

I've had size 36B bra size for years and all of a sudden these past few months I've gone up to size 36DD. I feel so self-conscious about it and it's not like I have a significant other to make me feel better about them or at least make me more appreciative of them. My sister thinks I'm being ridiculous and acts jealous but how can I explain to her that I've always been the studious bookworm that never really cared about my bra size let alone wanted big boobs? I just feel so negative about them and the fact that the people around me thinks I should shut up and be greatful about it, doesn't help at all. Is there anything I can do to make myself more accepting of my new body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find this absolutely hilarious. Girls with small boobs get self conscious that their boobs are not big enough. Girls with average sized boobs get self conscious because they feel like their boobs aren't the right shape and and girls with big boobs get self conscious and think their boobs are too big and get too much attentions from guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I lost 15 pounds a while ago, the first thing to go was my boobs. They went from a 36D to a 34C and I was self-conscience about it bc when I was chubbier, the only thing I liked about my body was my boobs. But I learned to appreciate what I have now, just like you will too. Big boobs are great, think about it, that's why everyone around you is jealous. It's no fun feeling self-conscious about your body; stop wasting time worrying about something positive that's happened to you and celebrate it :)

What Guys Said 12

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different! Having big breasts is just apart of your female beauty, take pride ^_^ saying that small breasts are perfect too. ;p

• You will probably need to get used to it - Make sure you get proper fitting bras might help with transition

• If you had a picture I'm sure there would be uplifting words hehe.

• I'm sure they look fine but you can message me and show me a picture of yourself and I'll tell you how you look

• This is how you do it... how cares! It's YOUR body, no one else's! Do what you want with it, get fat as hell even. Just do you.

• Wonder what a guy would think! So I had a little weiner and just recently it got big and juicy. Im self conscious tho. Im not sure what girls will like. And it also awkward walking around with all this new cock I have! Lmfao

• Sounds awesome, I need pics to better answer your question.

• It's ok to feel self-conscious because the change happened so quickly, expecially since it wasn't something you cared about before. This is how your body is ment to be, it will just take time you you to get use to them.

• dont flaunt it just wear a nice respectable bra that cover them and does not show them off

• u girls are crazy. if you were flat u would depress all day on how unfair life is. geez! your boobs are a gift. get over it.

• maybe just takes some getting used to , I think down the road this will be a good thing when you like have a boyfriend and such

What Girls Said 3

• Want uplifting words- thank yourself lucky everyday what you have. When I feel bad about my small boobs I think I ought to be lucky because somewhere out there is a woman losing hers completely to cancer, it puts things in perspective... big boobs/small boobs they are healthy, we are healthy..
    your breasts you can't do much about a good bra to hold them is all you can do/ lose some weight if you've put any on etc etc...

be glad you've your health don't let it get you down...

• It's the body you were given. Hopefully you are in relatively good health; be thankful for that. Give yourself some credit for dealing with it; it is a genuine struggle. We all have different hardships, and that just happens to be one of yours. Go on YouTube and search for comical clips about having big boobs. Honestly, having a sense of humor about your situation will help no matter what you are dealing with. Plus, it helps knowing that you are not alone.

• I know a girl who went through the same. After years of being a B, at age 18 she suddenly grew to F without gaining weight anywhere else. I met her afterwards. She was gorgeous. I fucked her. Her breasts were amazing. Mine are only a sad little A, not even nicely shaped.
    It has advantages, it might look really nice on you. On her at least it did.