Girls, Rate me as in what do you think is attractive about me?

How do I look been wondering if it is my appearance that I cannot get a woman? Usually when I make eye contact with a woman she looks like she wants to flirt, but I'm not one to pry and flirt back due to past experiences. Should this keep me from flirting with future women if I'm single? Let me know always willing to chat as well!!! BY THE WAY HAPPY Valentine's Day!!! 😊❤

• Ugly
    9% (3)
  • Cute
    45% (15)
  • Handsome
    6% (2)
  • Hot
    18% (6)
  • Sexy
    0% (0)
  • Bangable
    15% (5)
  • A Down Right Stud
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You've got a nice body, and a cute face. I think my favorite facial feature is probably your eyes, they're very pretty.

What Girls Said 8

• ok, you look soooooo cuuuuute an hawt at the same time, i love your beard omg i want to feel it hahha and your hair too it looks like i wanna run my fingers in there, you lips and cheek bones and nose... u just look great ! but please don't ever wear those jeans again ahha ♥

• What's wrong with the jeans lol? I wear all types of jeans? Anything from American Eagle, Cinch, Buckle, too Levis? Haha as long as they make my ass look good I'm fine😉😏

• haha i like jeans too and yours is pretty cool but it's just a little bit too long and yeah your apple ass looks nice but the jeans make you look short or maybe it's the angle of the pic ;)

• You are cuuute 💜

• you look good, i really wanna see you with short hair lol, i think that'd look really good

• Vote d hot!! Your are hot and you should know it

• Cutie pie...
    Could've done without the shirtless pics... unnecessary.

• Don't like the facial hair

• Well you are 14? An also I shave it from time to time so... thanks anyways:)

• Down right stud

• You look really good. Are you short?