Am I short? Tall? Or Average?

I've been 5'5" since the age of 12 and haven't grown since. Growing up I'd always been the tallest in my grade and have often thought of myself as tall, but now that I'm in high school everyone is literally taller than me. I'm definitely done growing and everytime I look in the mirror Im more convinced that I'm gonna be a short adult. I know this varies on the person, because I've heard that 5'5" is on the tall side of short and on the short side of tall... which I guess is average. But what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say average.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're average

What Guys Said 10

• In some countries, you could be considered a giraffe, and in others a midget. But in US you are average.

• 5'5 to me for a girl is tall average

• Average height doesn't mean you can't be a beauty.

• Normal height.

• 5' 5 is the perfect height for a girl to date , no one tell you that u r short nor ur very tall!!! Ideal height for a girl , As far as not growing since 12 years well that was ur growth pattern. You are on the taller side , :)

• I'm 6'2, so I'm taller than everyone. Lol But I think it's semi-average.

• I think you're average height

• 5'5" is good height for your age. sure everyone do grow and You too will keep on growing till 21 hopefully. Don't worry about your height. :-) good luck

• Tall for a girl

• Above average :)

What Girls Said 11

• It's average height for an adult woman.

• 5'5" is the average height of a woman in the U. S. so you're average here.

• isn't that pretty average? i wouldn't trip. im 4'11 and its okay lol sometimes i wish i was tall but then i wouldn't be able to wear the heels i like. I haven't grown since like 6th grade D:
    i was already pretty short in school

• Average. I'm about 1 or 2 inches shorter than you.

• I'd say you're average, I'm 5'4" and I stopped growing when I was 13 lol so similar situation.

• average :) im about 5'2"-5'3" so im on the shorter side of average lol

• average in general.
    but hey i feel you. i stopped growing at 5ft6 1/2 when i was 12

• A little less than average, I'd think. Technically you're 1'' above average but this is just my opinion

• I think you're about average for a girl. You're taller than me, I'm only 5'2 so I think your good.

• It is the average height, but you never know you might end up growing an inch or two and even if not in the U. S. That's one inch taller than the average so don't worry ;)

• In America the average height for a woman is 5'4. So you're pretty much average. Neither short nor tall.