Can you guys tell me how do I look?

Before anyone makes any assumptions, yes, I feel like an attractive guy and I'm not here to fish nice compliments lol. I'm just going back to the dating game and I want to hear some opinions to keep my feet on the ground ;)

Here some pics:
Can you guys tell me how do I look?

Feel free to rate me and thanks!

1|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• when you walk and stand, imagine someone attaching a fishing hook to your neck, and pulling up - north - thats how tall you should stand, chest out - it will make you look more confident and really give form to your natural lanky looks - the 2nd picture gives a bit of that in terms of what im referring to, makes you look more confident than in the first pic, which isn't necessarily bad posture, you're just relaxed - not as good as form could be.

just my two cents obv. lookin fly dude, go grab a wingman and slay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 10/10! Looks like you carry yourself well- standing up straight, shoulders back.. you look confident

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought only superstars got 10 out of 10, I'm a bit surprised here xD

• Show All
    • Yey I got an ego boost. I'm gonna be a beast tomorrow at the gym urrgh! Thank you sparkles, you have a wonderful taste :*

• I think I do too! Have fun pumping iron 😉

• Such a fine specimen of a man :p :p :p

ps: that gift in the first pic, is that for me? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a cutie. 👌✨

0|0
    0|0
  • NICE!! I love your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking snazzy. You have a nice facial structure, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur a cutey!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look okay. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say attractive. Mainly because of the smiles - you look really friendly!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You're good looking. Your haircut suits you and you have a decent sense of fashion from those pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look well and should do well back in dating world

0|0
    0|0
  • You chillin, you don't look like shit and you dress well, perfect requirements to get back into the game!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like Jordan clarkson

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like incharge you're incharge of something or a VIP (very important person)

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem older than ur real age if it is true; but u have a good looking :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh that's weird, I'm often told that I look younger than I am, but I'm getting old lol.

• u look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much money and too little IQ.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 6 probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look handsome bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. You look like a guy who has a model on his arm when he goes to the club.

0|0
    0|0