Can you guys tell me how do I look?

Before anyone makes any assumptions, yes, I feel like an attractive guy and I'm not here to fish nice compliments lol. I'm just going back to the dating game and I want to hear some opinions to keep my feet on the ground ;)

Here some pics:
Can you guys tell me how do I look?

Feel free to rate me and thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• when you walk and stand, imagine someone attaching a fishing hook to your neck, and pulling up - north - thats how tall you should stand, chest out - it will make you look more confident and really give form to your natural lanky looks - the 2nd picture gives a bit of that in terms of what im referring to, makes you look more confident than in the first pic, which isn't necessarily bad posture, you're just relaxed - not as good as form could be.

just my two cents obv. lookin fly dude, go grab a wingman and slay.

What Girls Said 10

• 10/10! Looks like you carry yourself well- standing up straight, shoulders back.. you look confident

• I thought only superstars got 10 out of 10, I'm a bit surprised here xD

• Yey I got an ego boost. I'm gonna be a beast tomorrow at the gym urrgh! Thank you sparkles, you have a wonderful taste :*

• I think I do too! Have fun pumping iron 😉

• Such a fine specimen of a man :p :p :p

ps: that gift in the first pic, is that for me? ;)

• Handsome

• You look nice.

• You are a cutie. 👌✨

• NICE!! I love your height

• Looking snazzy. You have a nice facial structure, by the way.

• Ur a cutey!

• You look okay. :)

• I'd say attractive. Mainly because of the smiles - you look really friendly!

What Guys Said 12

• You're good looking. Your haircut suits you and you have a decent sense of fashion from those pics

• I think you look well and should do well back in dating world

• You chillin, you don't look like shit and you dress well, perfect requirements to get back into the game!

• You look like Jordan clarkson

• You look like incharge you're incharge of something or a VIP (very important person)

• You seem older than ur real age if it is true; but u have a good looking :)

• Oh that's weird, I'm often told that I look younger than I am, but I'm getting old lol.

• u look good

• Too much money and too little IQ.

• A 6 probably.

• you look handsome bro

• Nice :)

• You look good. You look like a guy who has a model on his arm when he goes to the club.