Have you ever thought someone slightly over weight, chubby, or fat was attractive because their face is so pretty?

My weight fluctuates. I'll have a flat stomach by the end of summer but I gain weight in the winter. Usually like 15/20 lbs by spring. I get attention from guys no matter my weight and I still feel good about myself so I've never cared about the fact my body does this. I drop weight in the summer drastically because I'm so active but I gain so easily because I hate the cold, I do practically no active things, and eat more. My metabolism is also very low it seems. I don't know anyone who gains and loses so much by season. I'm interested in how many people think that some weight is a problem. Even with 20lbs packed on I feel that I still have a decent body. But then again it doesn't just go to my belly it goes to my ass and boobs a little in my thighs. I also am lucky and don't look that heavy.
I won't workout. There will never be a gym membership for me. I hate working out to where I know I'm doing it, that's why I lose in the summer, because I can go camping, biking, swimming in a lake, hiking, playing sports, etc.
I've dated guys that are chubby and I've dated guys that are fit and go to the gym. I asked the one guy I was dating if my weight bothered him and he told me he usually prefers someone fit, that goes to the gym and eats well but for health reasons. He didn't feel. like I was unhealthy and he thought I was gorgeous and very fun. So my weight never was a problem in any dating relationship scenario. But on here almost every guy says they want fit girls. I want to roll my eyes. You may usually be attracted to "fit" girls but in the real world some or most of you would find someone attractive with at least a little weight.

• A little weight is okay
  • Chubby is fine
  • Fat is fine
  • They have to be skinny.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are correct when you say in the real world guys don't notice a little weight as long as there is a connection. On the internet things like preferences become exaggerated but when it comes down to it there is no measure for how a girl will connect with you and tying yourself adamantly to a type is foolish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for chubby is fine.

One of my ex boyfriends was overweight. He was shorter than me and getting closer to obese but at the time I still liked him. He was really funny, and had beautiful green eyes.

As for guys, I think some would also not mind some chub. I was overweight for a bit, and not many guys approached or talked to me. Only guys I knew when I was fit would hug me and tell me they loved me (as a friend). Then I lost weight again and guys talked to me more.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I have many times and I also thought if they lose the weight they could model the way they look that good in the face

• They could still model being chubby/fat and be very successful. Have you seen Sports Illustrated cover lately? Ashley Graham is a plus sized model. I modeled growing up. My weight has always been a issue in that because I would get a job for plus size then lose weight, lose that job and have to find one in my weight range. (Vise versa) I'm happy you can still see the beauty in a woman with some weight.

• I have not seen that Issue but I take your word for it. Yes many plus size models are very Beautiful. I bet you look great yourself

• A little extra is fine and I don't think twice about it, actually I'd prefer it to super skinny. I have been attracted to large (fat) women because they had a beautiful face. It depends on the woman. Weight is not necessarily a deal breaker. I had a huge crush on a large girl in school, she had a gorgeous face, really beautiful. Some large woman also have an attitude with them that is a turn off. Not sure how to describe it and it's more the attitude then their weight.

• Nope. Having a hot body is really critical for me tbh, including a flat stomach. Obviously personality is important too, it's all important. I'm really fit and take care of my body so I don't think that's unreasonable too. I realize my standards seem high, especially on gag, but I date all the time and have felt no reason to lower them.

• Their are women who are a little overweight that I find Attractive just because they might be a little overweight doesn't mean they aren't pretty

• Absolutely. I'm attracted to all body types: skinny, average, chubby, and bigger girls too. If they have good features and an amazing personality, they're golden.

• Thay are all good.

• I do prefer fit girls tbh though I go to the gym three times a week and I like girls that do. Although I've only been with a few girls and I'm pretty desperate and I'd definitely go far a chubby girl with a pretty face.

• Chubby can be sexy actually

What Girls Said 2

• People who voted D are not realistic.

• You know what's hilarious? The guys who have the highest standards on here are the ones who bitch about how they can't land a girl.

I myself don't have a perfect body, im definitely in shape but nowhere near perfect. I've dated lots of gorgeous guy. The guy im currently dating makes the guys on here look like shit. (At least the ones that have pics up)