Do you think he doesn't like me because of the way I look?

I'm not pretty and that I know. my personality is great though and I use that most of the time. but what do you do when both don't work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply, you move on. The idea of dating and finding a partner is not 'marking' your target and making him/her be the one at all costs. That happens all to often

But rather relationships are about finding the person that compliments you and vice versa. Together you should be greater than what you as individuals

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty. Keep your head up and be confident.

What Guys Said 17

• Doesn't really what we think, since everyone has their own perception of beauty.

Even if the majority of people on this question find you attractive, there's still no guarantee that he has to find you attractive.

• I wouldn't be so quick to say you are not pretty, I think you are quite beautiful - Don't worry about why a guy doesn't like you and concentrate on finding a guy who appreciates you for who you are on the outside and inside.

• Any guy would and should like you

• who says your not pretty. you are and if he doesn't like you for who you are for get about him and find someone who likes you for he person you are

• You are pretty. Everyone is different. If this guy doesn't like you move on. You'll find someone that does.

• You have great skin, beautiful eyes and a nice smile. Don't be so harsh on yourself. There's nothing not pretty about you.

I can't speak for your personality just from a pic though...

• If he doesn't think you are pretty then he is crazy. You don't want a guy if he isn't attracted to you so move on and find the right person for you.

• I don't think it is because of your looks... that is not the issue.

• There has to be some level of physical attraction.

• You have a very pretty face. But tastes differ a lot...

• you look good don't worry

• Well the way you look, I would like to fuck the living shit out of you :)

• WOW, you are HOT :D

• I think you look very good its not your looks!

• You are pretty

• You look totally fine... as in, I would tap that :)

• What's the problem in your looks anyway?

What Girls Said 4

• Lol😂😂 I'm backkkk. Do you need another motivational pep talk my queen?

• I think I really do lmao and looking at your photo. .. BIG TIME😢😢😢😢

• Darling If I had ur skin I'd give these dude's diabetes all day, everydayyyyy🍫🍫🍫 just because I can😊😆 don't be fooled by the person in my prof pic... she can't even get pass the talking stage honestly lol. At least someone showed a bit of interest in u, I get zilch😔I personally know a dozen dude's that would consider you wayyy more good looking than me I swear. It will take time, but eventually you will get more self esteem and realize there is someone out there willing to slay a dragon to reach you. Just focus on u and stop looking for love, it'll find u beautiful. Screw that guy.. not literally 😂 uplift urself too. Each morning I tell myself something weird while starring in the mirror. "Who got that juice.. You got the juice, kid" "I have edges, fat ass and a 0 body count, I'm the sh**(and then I snap point to myself) or my fav's "You know, Ryan... Drake wouldn't treat you like this" and "He gone regret not texting me back when I drop my next selfie" I instantly feel better.

• I think you're a cutie by the way, but you may have a great personality for some people and not for others. However, appearance is what attracts us at first, but personality makes us LIKE LIKE a person.:)

• No... your cute

• I think you are pretty enough.