Guys, Is my Body Alright or Should I Lose Weight?

Please give me honest answers.

I'm 5'11, 138lbs... Although I'm at a healthy weight I kind of despise my "curvy look".

I'm pretty active, I play Basketball, Run 6 miles 6x a week & Weight Train 4 x a week.

My problem is that I can't get past the weight I'm at now without resorting to major calorie restrcition and working out like a mad man. I don't mind doing that if need be.

I stay at this weight/shape by eating clean and doing the exercises I stated.

Anyway, I'm going to take your opinions into consideration, for example if more than 1/2 say I should lose more weight I probably will.

My Measurements:

Bust: 36"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36"

My thighs are my enemy.

I'll admit, I want to partly appear attractive to men thus asking on here. Most guys I've been with have used me, lol am I not girlfriend Material?

http://tinypic.com/m/jfdf60/4

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that pic you? If so you're fine. Looks like a perfect weight to me If that's not you just based on your height and weight stats I'd also say you're fine. Your weight is a little higher but you are also taller than most girls. You look perfect to me. Just haven't found the right guy is all. Don't blame yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• how the fuck is the link working for some and not for others?

0|0
    0|0
  • For your height those numbers are good - You look just about right to me - I honestly don't think you need to lose any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different!

0|0
    0|0
  • pic isn't loading, so I can't opine on a rate me without a pic unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a very slender girl sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't see the picture but going by your height and weight you seem just fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose 6-8 pounds maybe-ish. Long Legs are hot so there's that

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see the pic. I don't know. I take into account a girl's sexual history if I consider dating her.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't seem to get the pic!

0|0
    0|0
  • The Link isn't working? :/

0|0
    0|0
  • height to weight ratio would suggest your good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that's Attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • O wow sooooo big and tall :o

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that bad

• Show All
    • Lol alguds, everyone has preferences

• I do prefer tall big women, they are so sexy , I would even want to be in bed with s tall 6ft+ girl but would never stand next to her.

• Id say stay the same you look perfectly nice as you are

0|0
    0|0