Girls, What changes would you make in male body?

What are the things that you find ugly weird and gross or creepy about male body which given a chance you would instantly change?

Is male uglier than female, in general and hence inferior?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Per my boyfriend's request, I would make the penis become pure gold that can change form to be whatever size you want and ejaculates tiny gemstones. Per my own request, I'd probably just give them less body hair.

• Yes body and facial hair is a male curse :'(
      Why aren't men given the same amount of body as well as facial hair as the women are?

What Girls Said 5

• I like everything as is. There is such a variation in male body types that to generalize them all and change one thing (that not all males might have in the first place) doesn't make sense to me. I love men the way they are. And each is different and each is special in his own way.

• Absolutely nothing

• Nothing they are perfect the way they are

• Hairy bums. I mean, it isn't awful but for the sake of men and women bumholes should not have hair.

Other than that absolutely nothing at all.

• Hahahaha funny to. Yeah hairy bums are for sure aweful, but aren't hairy other parts as in chest, shoulders and etc etc as much EQUALLY awefull and beastly?

• No I don't agree. I don't really care, I honestly don't. You're pushing me into choosing and I don't choose a man based on his hair.

• I am just saying natural less is the best anytime.
      Lol.
      Ok. So, apart from hairy bum hole all is cool.
      No need to even wax those places even the abs shoulders etc etc?
      Bye anyway :p

• Guys aren't uglier than females just a tad diffrrent fron us. But i honestly wouldn't change a thing. Guys are made for us and we are made for guys and that is why we all look the way we do

• I don't know I strongly feel males are so grosser and uglier when compared to females. Why on earth do we get facial and body hair! Who needs it ugh, women don't grow much visible coarse hairs on most parts of body and face and that's how men should be.