Which woman is hotter and explain WHY?

Based on personality, behavior and looks, which is hotter... girl A or B?

GIRL A
Attributes: Great breasts, dirty smile, known to suck on things to turn you on (possibly great at giving head)
Personality: Very very attention seeking. Prevents people (guys mainly) from running into Girl B. Very talkative and wants everyone focused on her. Manipulative. A little manic at times. Very loud. To those she knows, will treat them, pay etc. Cliquey.
Which woman is hotter and explain WHY?
GIRL B:
Attributes: Athletic and toned figure, great leggs.
Personality: Very outgoing, popular and nice. Varied interests. A little mysterious and not as out there or loud (and thus not as well known) as A. Likes to travel. Very friendly with those she knows and those she doesn't.

• Girl A
  • Girl B
PLEASE POST AN OPINION AS WELL.

Explain your choice

Most Helpful Guy

• you explained it in one word of your description " nice"

• 1. Explain?

2. So which one?
      3. Why her and not the other?
      4. Rate each?

• can i ask whats up with the 20 question? and why are to looking for certain answers?
      if you are loking for a detailed answer to any one question message me

• you setting will not let me reply to to your message so ill post it here
      in reality you would like be for a long term secure relationship and everything she has to offer but you lust for the the dirty passion A represents because you know it wouldn't last but it would be fun well it lasted.
      personally i would avoid A because she likes and needs drama in her life. and i see her as a female player. but also like you said is A jealous yes in some ways she is because not all guys fall for her like they do for A.
      A has so many issues that she cannt see or understand why everyone likes A.

What Girls Said 5

• Who wouldn't go with girl 2? I would much rather have a partner I trust than someone I don't. Girl 2 is the sort who would look after a heart and never break for her own selfish needs

• Yes great point!! How would you rate each?

Why is girl 1 stopping her guy friends meeting girl 2?

• Girl B looks like a kinder person, more authentic. If you just looking to hook up who cares? But still would go with B as she would probably less drama anyways. Girl A looks insecure,. and that is why she blocks girl B... she jealous.

• Girl a seems better in bed and she would be nice enough if she's cool with you.

• The girl on the bottom has wonderful bone structure and a great figure as you explained but the girl atop has a natural persona, along with having a nice smile. So yes, the girl below has a better chance of becoming a model but I chose girl A because she has an innocent look.

• I think girl A looks hotter, but most things about her personality are crappy, so girl B would be better to date because she has a better personality, she is pretty too.

• Really so u think A is hotter? Why?

• Is A jealous?

When you say innocent looking, pls explain?

• Maybe…? Who knows. Maybe she doesn't want any attention taken from her.
      Girl B looks coy which is why she looks innocent

What Guys Said 16

• Oh hey, I remember these pictures from a looong time ago. I guess you are still having issues with them?

In any case, I would say girl B.
    Here's why:
    -- They are both attractive so one cannot rely on that solely. B is fit though which is a turn on. B just edges out A I would say in terms of face too.
    -- Person A gives off the impression of a stereotypical cliquey popular high school girl. Rather, she sounds like she may be very sexual but not long term relationship material. She sounds physical and quite possibly materialistic.
    -- Person B gives off the impression that she is not only interesting as an individual, but nice as well.
    -- Person A gives off the impression of someone who is not nice and someone who is manipulative/controlling. I don't really like to be around those people, even as just friends. They can cause all sorts of unecessary drama.
    -- Person B doesn't have any downsides listed in her description. Her personality would personally match well with mine in the sense that she seems more laid back and relaxed. She may not be as well known, but I don't care one bit about how popular someone is lol

Person B would be someone I would date or at the very least be friends with-- someone I'd want to be around.

Person A is the type I might admire in terms of beauty, but stay away from so there is no chance at a toxic relationship.

• Girl in pic B sounds like a better person. More real, less insecure and jealous, not embarrassing in public, and like someone you could talk to and get to know.
    As for physical appearance, she has a pretty smile, nicer eyes, smoother looking skin, and doesn't have all that black photoshopped out crap around her.

• Girl A's description is a turn off because she is basically a self-centered attention whore. Girl B sounds nice.

• Yes, good point on A. Looks wise, rate each?

• To me, yes. I am just a white guy. They are both of a different race to me, top looks Italian, bottom looks Indian. Both are moderately attractive with decent figures and dark hair. So yes, sorta similar in appearance.

• 1. Nice.
      2. Why B?
      3. Why not A?
      4. Rate each. Do you really think both are decent, is one dirty and one sexy if that makes sense?
      5. Why is A blocking people meeting B?

• Girl B, although I was tempted to choose Girl A because of her great breasts. Lol.

• Lol. So why B and Not A?

Rate looks too?

• If you can bag Girl B then I wouldn't even worry about Girl A. She can throw her clingy as somewhere else. Lol.

• Girl B seems a much more natural person

• Girl B for sure

• 1. Nice.
      2. Why B?
      3. Why not A?
      4. Rate each.
      5. Why is A blocking people meeting B?

• you said she is outgoing, popular, athletic and she is hot. So girl B it is lol, plus she's tan.

• Ok, and points 3, 4 and 5?

• Well to start with, the first girl is attention seeking which might get annoying after a while, when the second girl is nice. I'm not sure if I want to date a manipulative girl as she might work against me. The second girl sounds like a compassionate boheminan. Also she travels, is outgoing and popular.

I'll stick with the second one, and she's better looking too. Her smile is more seductive.

• I say girl 2; I tend to be more attracted to darker skin tones and dark hair. :)

• 0|0
    • 1. Nice!
      2. Why B?
      3. Why not A?
      4. Rate each.
      5. Why is A blocking people meeting B?

• these are becoming worn out

• The second, because she doesn't look like a digital glitch.

• I'll have to go with girl B

• I like A because I like lighter complexion but clearly I'm in the minority here.

• Girl b her hair and eyes perfect with her skin tone

• I perfer girl A

• Why her and why not the other?

Plus rate looks

• Depends on how many guys they've been with. You can't turn a 'ho into a house wife.