What do other races think of black peoples hair?

Ny hair is nappy and frizzy. I want to know whst other races think of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why spend so much money on it?

• What do you mean?

• I saw the Chris Rock documentary about Black women and how much they spend on their hair, and wow... black people's hair is expensive to maintain!

• Well yeah. Keeping your natural hair healthy and well maintained takes quite a chunk of change so you can opt to just buy weave because in the long run you fit in with everyone else, your hair is done and you dont have to go through all the trouble of having to maintain your own hair because being totally honest it can be exhausting and in the end you will still get critiqued about your hair because it isn't straight. But it depends on the woman. But i have never watched the chris rock documentary i heard about it though

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair is hair to me. Many different styles can look good. I know my friend put in relaxers sometimes. I liked her hair natural curly and big, it was so pretty. It looked similar to Yaya's

http://i.imgur.com/p8uTU2r.jpg

What Guys Said 16

• There have been exceptions, but generally speaking, I do not find nappy hair appealing. Sorry. Not trying to be cruel, but you asked the question, I'm assuming you would prefer honest answers.

• Yeah no harm. I dont prefer it and if i could i would pike my mothers hair, its curly and soft and easy to maintain. But it is what it is

• Well shid as you can see I'm "black", but IRL a lot of non-blacks compliment my 360 waves LOL.

• I have a bit of a fetish for a black girl still in the short petite frame that I think girls look ideal in, and I'm not talking like a BeyoncĂ© with light skin and straight hair I have a fetish for a real black girl with natural hair and dark skin.

• I like black girl's hair

• I've seen black girls who straightened their hair and in my opinion it always looks better that way.

• Hair is hair regardless of origin. What matters, is how you treat it and what you do with it. ^.^

• Yes.

• I think black people hair is pretty. It reminds me of a sheep's hair, haha. I'm just glad mine doesn't require that much maintenance. 😄

• I like it. Id have to pay so much money to get my hair like that. Wasn't that why perms were so big in the 70's so to make white folks hair look like black folks?

• I hear if you rub it it gives you good luck! (I keed, I keed)

• Seriously, though, my hair is fine and straight and limp, no "body" at all. So yah, it's better than what I have.

• i like it :D why does everybody have to have straight boring hair?

• You mean how your hair looks? There are so many different hair types... be more specific.

• No i mean what do you think of it? Do you like it? Do you think its ugly? Do you find it unnattracyive compared to your own hair?

• Um I guess not if I know how their hair looks like...

• Its alright, i have some black hair, even though im not black.

• I think it's cool and I love how they fashion the dreadlocks turlly fashionable

• Don't like it. Black people got big asses, big dicks and are athletic... the hair is there to make it more fair for everyone else ahah

• It's not bad, just less desirable than other hair.

What Girls Said 10

• I just think it must be difficult to maintain.

• i'm black and i don't have nappy or frizzy hair. black hair comes in different textures, just rarely straight. certain African people have looser hair like somali, fulani, eritrean, ethiopian and others range on the spectrum. there's no 1 type of hair that black people have but kinky hair looks beautiful and fluffy.

• Yeah i meant generally speaking. My mothers hair is so thin and soft and wavy but does it curl up easily. She has the closest thing to another races typical hair textute than any other African American i have ever seen.

• African americans mostly come from cameroon/congo area which has kinkier hair, my dad is dark skinned and has straight fluffy hair and my mom is lightskinned and has extremely curly hair, they're both fully ethiopian.

• i think it is awesome! there are so many styles you can do with it! i really like it :)

• Lol not mine. I can barely comb it let alone do stuff with it. I guess i can sculpt it though lol. I like my hair because its what i was given, but i seriously think it would be a lot easier to just have sttaight hair

• I think natural afro texture hair is very beautiful and I like it when my friends wear natural hair and natural texture, it's very vogue.

• I like it :)

• I think it looks so gorgeous and unique.

• It's nice if it's well maintained. It's bad when they start doing all sorts of shit to it and fuck it up. It can do anything and do loads of styles and shapes.

• I love black girls natural hair, it looks gorgeous!

• I have ur frizzy hair problem too lol and its thick and if u brush it it makes it worse sometimes😂😂😂

• It looks so cool, I want to touch it so badly 🙈

• For real?

• Yes. I imagine it's super soft.