Would you date me?

Rejection is awful. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• yeah d00d, wanna go down by the quarry and throw stuff in it?

• Sure, though of course a click is hard to determine based on a profile pic... but if you'd like to I'd go drink a glass and see from there on :D

• I am not sure, I really don't know you. Rejection is never easy, some people get more than others, but its something that you have to grow thick skin for. You can't be perfect to everyone all at the same time, just love yourself and dont worry about the haters.

• I'd go on a date with you

• based on your pic? yeah i'd date you... if i were single

• I think you are very cute - If I was 20/25 years younger - I would date you like a shot

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different! I would ask you out for sure.

• If that's you in your profile pic you are very beautiful but rejection can happen to the best of us as a guy it has happened to me quite a few times so I know how you feel. Just know that you are gorgeous be confident and move on it happens to part of life and it makes us appreciate when someone ask us out on a date

• Yes you are extremely beautiful and any man would be lucky to have such a gorgeous catch. You are the type of girl to bring home to the family and show off.

• Lol not really, no. You look like matrix lol

• If we connected and you were mutually into me, of course!

• Absolutely, send me your number, LOL

• nah I wouldn't

• tell me a little about yourself

• if i want married and younger yes i would work on getting to know you better

• Would you date me though? :o

• going only by your looks... yes

• no, you have far too much taste

• Purely based on looks. Yes I would.

• yep, you kinda remind me of emily haines and she freakin rocks.

• You're not ugly. You fall somewhere in between plain and cute. It depends on your personality and sexual history.

Interesting/fun girl who can count here total number of partners on one had? maybe.

If you're a sl*t you can GTFO.

• Oh yes I sure would!!

• Depends. If you are shy I wouldn't. Shy girls bore me and you look shy in that picture. But based only on looks I can't honestly say judging from 1 picture. You don't look unattractive tho, so maybe I'd date you.

• you're sexy you'll be fine

• Yeah but is your personality good?

• I think I would.

• Sure you looke really cute message me in private if your interested

• Sure, do you live in florida?

• It's complicated huh? I don't know most likely.

• Yes, I would date you.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 2