Kpop Girl series #6 Choa: How beautiful do you think this girl is?

I'm doing way to many of these, I think I need therapy or a self help group :P. Since some people don't seem to give a fuck about my carefully selected videos I put in 3 pictures this time.

She also gained a little weight for a short ammount of time, which look do you like better? :)

• I don't find Asian women attractive in general/see results
  • eight or less
  • nine
    Vote C
  • ten
    Vote D
  • off the charts
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty cute. Love her hair

• You're my savior, there's not enough girls in the comments ;(.

• Oh wow, you have a lot going on. I hope you find a place. :)
      Were you diagnosed with ADHD?

• Well I'm going to this career advisor becaue university didn't work for me. She has 2 degrees in psychology and the 3rd time we met she gave me this brshure with the symptomes. I don't have the attention deficit part but I have (or had a s a kid) a lot of the other symptoms. A lot of them are positive but some are negative like: Disorganisation everything is always a mess, self discipline and self motivation are low to non existent, no interest in planning ahead, bad handwriting and drawing, hyperactivity is less prevolent but still there. A lot of the symptoms went away or I overcame them as I grew up. Anyway I have to go to a doctor and get the final diagnosis and see where it goes from there. My mom thought I was just not interested in studying and people thought I was just wasting my potential out of laziness. I was doing great in highschool but without the structure I was fucked.

Most Helpful Guy

• She cute.

• Update: Slightky obsessed with Choa now, thanks a lot bro! Lol

• I won't do them next though, I have to mix it up :). You can look at the other 5 questions I did, see if you like anybody. #1 is one of my 2 favorites, she's cute and super beautiful aswell.

• de.pinterest.com/.../ I'm gonnna make sure you never leave your computer again muhahaha. That was supposed to be a evil laugh, it doesn't work that well in text :P

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• she is extremely cute

• Choa is one of my favorite singers! she's super pretty and hot

What Guys Said 8

• I think she is gorgeous

• Fucking easy 9, body amazing face amazing, (shame about the short blonde hair though tbh) I think Asian women are really attractive though so keep that in mind.

• There's enough people who don't think Asian women are hot at all so you need to balance out the scales ;)

• Great body, one of the best I've seen on Korean girls. However, her face is most likely fake (plastic surgery) and her natural beautiful Asian hair is completely masked by that dyed blonde short bullshit.

Definitely, the body stands out.

• Just because plastic surgery is popular in korea you shouldn't just assume that every girl has had plastic surgery. And koreans like to dye their hair a lot in many different colors. She just likes this look, she's had it for a long time. You might think that the "asian hair" as you call it looks good but she's had it all her life and every other girl that she knows has had it so maybe it's not that special to her. There's not that many girls tht look good in short hair, she does so she's rocking it nothing wrong with that.

• There isn't anything wrong with her personal decisions. I just prefer something different, and will move on to the next girl.

• Ok np, I just thought you were beeing a bit harsh wth your language :P

• she has everything in all the right places but i dont know what her personality is like i can't rate her

• This is not about you dating her, I hope you know that :). I'm just showing off some of the prettiest girls in Kpop and seeing what people think. And maybe some people will look into korean culture after this, although that's optimistic haha. I asked some people on the first question I did, if they thought I should contiue and they said yes so I just kept going ;).
      As to her personality I thnk she's quite obsessed with her looks always checking herself in a handheld mirror when she's not performing.
      Another thing I've noticed is that she moves with a grace that I've rarely seen, she's very careful and slow in her movements when she's not dancing. Other than that I can't really say. I don't know her personally.

• to me she reminds me a korean Taylor Swift.

• Shitty trollpoll options. She's just so-so, lots of better looking kpop girls out there.

• It's not even about the rating anyway, if you want to say negative stuff you can do it in the comments like you did. I'm not doing 12 fucking poll options or something.

• Meh, the blond thing doesn't work.

• Like 2/10

• You gotta be joking, even if you thinks her face looks like shit that fucking body takes her to a 6 at least man.

• @josht11 what bod? I mean yea she's skinny but tits and ass look too flat in pics lol

• I hate short hair eeeewww