Opinions on my body?

I used to be 6.3 and 156 lbs which I didn't like so I took gym more seriously and now I am 172 lbs (4 months later). My goal is 190 lbs but my girlfriend says that now my body is perfect and I should not get any bigger. Wtf? What do you think?
Opinions on my body?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's unnecessary your body is nice 👌

But it is yours and if you want to get get a bit buffer and go for a 10 pack no one can stop you...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• 😝 Nice body! You can build up you chest pecs a little more, but overall well done

• I agree with your girlfriend your body looks great the way you are. A lot of women find overly muscular men unattractive or intimidating.

Do whatever makes you happy.

• I personally like it. If you wanna go to 190, it's your decision. She just expressed her opinion. Who knows, you might look great at 190 too. And if you decide to stay at this, you also look great.

• Your girlfriend is correct you are perfect, but if you want to get bigger GO for it do let let anyone stop you from going after your dreams and who you want to be

• Your girlfriend knows what's up. I agree with her. Ur like at the perfect level. :)

• I'd say do whatever makes you happiest, but you look great already.

• It looks good :)

• I agree with your girlfriend. But I'd say do whatever makes you comfortable!

• I think you look fine! Do what makes you happy. It's your body. You're the one living in it

• looks sexy

• Hott

• 9 out of 10

• Your body is pretty perfect I don't see a need to change

• Looks good!

What do you really want? If you want to reach 190, then do it. She was just letting you know her opinion. She hasn't seen you at 190 yet either.

What Guys Said 10

• it's just her opinion.

do what makes you happy.

• Lmaoo dump your girlfriend so you can make more gains and much hotter chicks lol. All this "too big" bullshit only exist on internet and in dadbod fans because they think you'd get better bod and then better girl lol

• If I could be bigger I definitely would. But I'm not as tall and I have a skinny figure. If you want to get bigger go for it, I think you have the aesthetics for that.

Don't listen to your girlfriend though, if you can be in better shape why not do so? Maybe she feels complexed/insecure that you'll go for a better look? I'm just speculating but it may be the case (happened to a friend of mine lol).

• You look well - Good job with the training

• not sure what happened to your pectoral muscle on one side, but one looks fine, and the other looks sunk in. You could add 5 lbs on your chest :)

• If you want to get bigger then get bigger. Simple as that.

• You look good but please make your bed

• You can build up more your chest and abs. If you wanna get bigger go for it dude but your body looks fine to me.

• If your girlfriend says you're perfect how you are, I wouldn't bother going further. Just keep it how it is :)

• Looking nice :)