Girls, have you ever seen at least one brown or dark skinned Indian or South Asian guy to be attractive in your life?

I wonder how many girls there are on this site who have found at least one brown or dark skinned Indian or any other South Asian guy like Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, or Nepali guy to be good looking. Especially if they're not either really tall, rich, or buff. I know there are dozens of guys on here who are attracted to brown and dark South Asian women though. And by the way, Bollywood actors and random South Asian male models through google searches don't count.

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some like it... I am sure.

• No girl replied saying they did though.

• Wait for more replies or update the question

• I think you should have kept the question in girl's behaviour section. Not many people use this section at the first place.

What Girls Said 5

• The man who played syed, kush and masood from eastenders are attractive men, though 2 have 1 white parent they are still Asian and look Asian..
    few coronation actors as well..

• Mixed guys don't count. Girls of all races love white guys so I don't know why you would even mention mixed with white guys. Just say you haven't if you honestly can't think of any full brown or dark South Asian guys.

• Away you go haver elsewhere about how bad your life is and what those bad white folk done to you, I answered your question and got abuse for it.. going around calling women bitches, we can see what these South Asian people are doing to our country... want to look up Rotherham scandal and the 13 year old girl and what these South Asians think of it.. give us peace, want to get at your own people for the crap they endure on the rest of the world... Europes a mess

• Those scandals are awful but that doesn't mean everyone is doing or majority of people of my race is doing it. There's shit like child pornography that has always been there and always will be and we're not the ones doing it, you're the ones doing it so fuck outta here racist. Europe was already a mess just like the whole world is a mess. You can't just go around saying certain races mistreat women as if your people are complete saints. Especially when your people have a blood stained history all over the entire world. So many countries have been left as 3rd world due to your atrocities yet you have the audacity to generalize us? Fuckin racist minded idiot. I never abused you in the beginning, all I said was your answer was insulting to my question and it wasn't an abuse. You're the one who started generalizing after and then abusing me by calling me racist first. And I only called racist women bitches, not women in general bitches so learn to read dumbass.

• Of course.

• My husband is of distant Indian decent. He's very attractive brown lol. There was a tan Vietnamese guy in middle school that I had a huge crush on.

• of course I have, I live in a 90% brown population

• i have seen plenty

What Guys Said 1

• I worked with some indian IT consultants and a couple of them were quite handsome.