Am I attractive (look at my profile pic too)?

Am I attractive (look at my profile pic too)?

0|2
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Your smile is gorgeous, you seem really friendly!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different :D

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a very nice pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you really asking this question? You are very pretty, beautiful, lovely and charming. You have a nice hairs too. Have a lovely lips, eyes. And you must be a Sexy girl :) Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy to have you. By the way this is a unbiased opinion/review.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah nice eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! That's actually my favorite thing about myself!

• Yep 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty for sure, you looks great!😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, though this pic is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big nose, would still bang though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're very pretty. Don't ruin it by being a slut though. Sluts are fun, but they're not relationship material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I like the pic in the car better js

0|0
    0|0
  • you are pretty much attractive and pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes ypu are

0|0
    0|0
  • babyfAce, beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow lovely girl, nice eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You're a very pretty young lady... tidy your eyebrows up though.. any place that threads or waxes and it will do wonders for your face

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, thank you! Does it hurt getting them done? I'm just a little afraid of the pain.

• Show All
    • Ok, I'm ok with pain to an extent but I heard that it really stung from a friend and I've been scared to get them done ever since.

• Everyone's different to pain, some feel it worse than others.. You can try it once if it's not for you can try something else... but honestly I think you'll be just fine

• yes you are..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look nice. Stop being so f'in insecure. A lot of girls would love to look like you.

0|0
    0|0