When does puberty end for people?

hi im on my freinds account and im 13. i have this thing precocious puberty where i got puberty very early and im a or 32 (sometimes 34) ddd bra (and no im not fat) and im 5'6 ish and i get hit on by older guys even when im covered. but anyways my height is tall i kinda have a smaller waist and basically the best i can describe is an hourglass and my boobs are big and i get mistaken for a 16 yr old and when i say my age i get crazy looks by guys girls and teachers. its a little depressing :(
but the only thing is while my height and body size looks 20 ish i still have a baby face
i keep thinking while my physical body form looks 25 my face is 5 and sometimes i want to look equally the same age and sometimes i think at least i'll age better but it makes me feel weird to look older in my body and look like im a newborn like child in the face.
so does anybody know when puberty ends for girls and how old were you when puberty ended because its scary thinking this.

Most Helpful Guy

• because precocious puberty causes puberty to happen early (for some people who have it, VERY early), chances are, at 17, you are likely done with puberty already. maybe you have been for years. everything else ism just you growing normally (because, puberty or not, we keep growing up until between 16 and 20 years old).

As for baby face concerns? That sounds like what makeup was made for. the right colors, applied subtly, and it makes you look more mature.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know puberty can be very confusing. A LOT of girls have the same problem as you, with their body developing much faster than what they're ideally or mentally ready for. Just don't get sucked into trying to ACT like you're older just because you look older. You're still just barely a teen and there's no need to act or dress any older than what you are.

The end of puberty is different for every individual, I suggest asking your mother when she stopped developing as genetics play a role in it. You could also ask your doctor the next time you go for a checkup. Because you're developing so early, you'll probably stop developing earlier than average too.

What Guys Said 2

• Early puberty is sometimes a bit of a shock to the system but you will probably find your friends will catch up with you next few years and you will all even out around the 15 to 17 mark.

• You're only gonna complain about these "problems" till you hit 18, then they won't be problems anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• I think girls stop growing when they're 16 and guys stop growing when they're around 21? But brain development isn't done until around 25
    I don't think there's actually an end to puberty. You keep your periods and boobs and voice changes and acne for the rest of your life (for the most part)

• Puberty ends in your late teens and I'm sorry to tell you but your boobs will change shape and change size when your older.. When you become pregnant etc..

• Girls 16 to 21
    Guys 18 to 23

There is no set age when puberty ends, it varies from person to person.

• if you find out tell me

• I'm 18 and my breasts only stopped growing early last year