Rate me (honestly please!)?

Please rate me & comment how/where can I improve. I have one more pic in my profile if the prof picture is not enough!

I don't mind any opinions as long as they're honest! :)

• 1-3 ugly
  • 4-5 decent
  • 6 above average
  • 7 pretty
  • 8 very pretty
  • 9 beautiful
  • 10 gorgeous

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say very pretty!

What Guys Said 51

• When I first saw you, the first words out of my mouth were WOW, literally. You are very attractive. And you have a warmth about you that you can see.

• You look really good in a cute/natural way where it doesn't seem like you need to TRY to make yourself attractive... which is awesome. Just being honest though I don't like the nose ring in the other pic on your profile page but that's obviously a subjective thing.

• Hey I have a question about tennis. I tried to send you a message but it says you only accept messages from peeps you're following. If you don't mind will you send me a message?

• Thank u very much! :)) yeah I'm not sure about the nose ring either, I heard various opinions about them! And I can't start a convo, don't know why, so I followed you, you should be able to ask me now :)

• chillin d00d

• 4-5 decent

• You look great to me.. and as long as you love yourself for being who you are.. well that makes you even prettier

• Thanks appreciate it & I think that's exactly the most important thing! Cheers :)

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different :D

• I think the pictures in your profile make you look quite beautiful.

• You're really damn cute.

• Love the nose ring. You're a doll kid. Hang in there, and love your beautiful self. 9/10

• I don't rate, but I think you're really cute. You have very soft, feminine features :)

• I would say about a 7. You are pretty cute. But I abhor nose rings. So with that, probably like a 2 or 3.

• Thanks for the honest opinion! I don't always wear them, not sure if they make me more or less attractive in general! I guess it's subjective.

• Humm... actually I think it makes you look less mature and less confident to be honest. Maybe that is why I find it so off putting. And innocence is attractive on a female. Whether they look it and/or act like it. Besides you can look innocent and not actually be that. Which can be attractive too haha.

• Thanks that's a really nice point of view! I wouldn't say I'm "innocent" but I'm really shy/reserved in real life!

• 1|1
  • You're too young for my tastes so I gave you a low rating (8).

No doubt you'll be close to a 10 one day when you grow into your features!

• 8 is not a low rating at all! Thanks for your opinion appreciate it! :)

• Thanks for everything and even if we don't get to chat again I'll remember what you said and you made me feel better! :))

• Anytime, Johanna! You're more than welcome to follow me :)

• to me what i see looking into your eyes is some with a big heart and very caring

• You are beyond a 10, I'll rate you a 11

• Do you know how to dance O. o?

• Um not sure haha I'm shy so dancing is not my cup of tea!

• lol even if I tried I don't think it would work with me haha I can't dance when I'm sober 😋

• Raving all you need X3

• That nose ring elevated your sexiness 10x

• Haha thanks it's difficult bc some say it's a turn off and some love it! go figure!

• I voted 1 for being too lazy to attach a pic to the question.

• lol fair enough I guess. If you wouldn't mind giving me your real opinion now?

• You're very pretty. 7+?

But you need to be careful and start moisturizing your skin religiously. You're 18, and already there are early signs of aging. Sleep well, drink lots of water and moisturize!

• Cheers for the advice! :)

• Yap, very nice facial attributes. : ))

• You look great! Great eyes!

• Thank you! I actually feel a tad insecure about my eyes beacuse most of my friends and in general the majority of people here have light green/blue eyes and mine are quite darker!

• Thanks for the video, love it!

• Great that is a pretty funny, encouraging, and embarrassing channel.

• Half can anyone rate a half face

• Oh my god :D you look perfect :D So sexy ;)

• Attractive/10

• You look good actually, like a solid 8/10

• You look very pretty, I don't think you need to improve

• I wouldn't call you hot. You're one of those super cute girls (on par with being hot, but a different kind of attractive).

• English teacher / 10. Would not smash

• 8/10. But you're wearing my favorite makeup :)

• You are very pretty, I like your cheekbones. And I don't know what is your issue with your eyes but you have a very female gaze. And believe me, guys like that regardless of the the color of the eyes.

• I think your really pretty why?

• Thank you! Im just a bit insecure after what happened a while ago, wanted to see if people who don't know me (so wouldn't compliment me just bc we're friends) find me attractive!

• Yeah of course I'd love to! :)

• Thank You I just messaged you (:

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 4

• You are very pretty :)

• super pretty, no reason to ever be insecure!

• Judging from the profile picture, and this is just my opinion, you're very cute, but maybe not sexy? But you have a very pretty face and wonderful features.

• Thanks for the honest reply! I've been told that I have an "innocent" look before so I think maybe I'm not seen as "sexy" that's why I wear those nose earnings, to look more mature at least.

• your gorgeous, always remember that no matter what anyone thinks

• Thank you so much!! That's my biggest issue I think words can easily hurt me! Thanks again!