Guys, what really makes a girl attractive?

I've been called pretty accausionally by guys; but id like to be "hott" or "really attractive" i dont think i dress badly i just dont dress extremely girly. im reallly trying to be noticed by guys i just dont know how. so tell me what i can do to be attractive.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things you must keep in mind. First now ever guy is going to be attracted to you, just as you are going to be attracted to every guy.
    Secondly how you dress shows how you view yourself if you respect yourself others will to, another point is your additude and your personality. If you have a positive additude you will attract more people. Do you have an out going personality? Friendly, personal able, easy to get along with.
    Be wise with attracting the right kind of attention from guys, have standards and don't compromise your standards for some loser guy.

What Guys Said 20

• pretty face, feminine hot body

• Beautiful eyes
    vibrant hair
    curves in the right places
    intelligece and an open mind
    being really warm, inviting, friendly
    a balance between confidence and humility
    clothes which are clean/crisp/stylish without being too flamboyant
    smelling really good (good shampoo, a light dab of a good perfume)

• The most attractive thing about a woman to me is that she always be herself and is open and honest about everything she thinks or feels. So if your not the girly girl type then don't try to be. Just be you and if you see someone who interests you or you'd like to know more about just tell him that.

• Barely any girl gets the "Hot" title

• Well guys look but look away so their not caught

• The only way to be attractive is to be attractive. Their is no specific formula really, unless you wanna talk about things that you probably couldn't even change with plastic surgery.

• There's no proven way to be hot, especially since it's subjective.

To answer the question though, it's:
    Beautiful eyes
    Beautiful hair
    Great fit body
    An amazing smile
    A look of confidence
    Warm, friendly demeanor

Nothing too provocative or plain. I've found that the best thing is the classy flirty look- exposing JUST enough to leave something for the imagination, and nothing more. It gives off a fun-loving yet adventurous vibe that's just sexy

• For me it is personality

• All guys are attracted to different things on a woman. for instance some guys like long hair while others like short hair. Eye colors and Hair colors are a factor, Being height and weight proportionate is almost a must. The whole blond brunette thing is also a Huge factor. I would personally choose a brunette over a blond, but there's plenty of guys that would probably choose blonds over brunettes. Is there personality good? Do they like the same things as you?

• Her facial features and body.

• good genetics and parents that are in a really great marriage.

• Be confident and interesting. Don't confuse this with with colorful and snooty...

• No pics! On how do I look ugggg

• I lose all interest in a girl if I find out she's even kissed a black guy.

• I think crazy feminists are hot.

SAID NO MAN EVER.

• Act and dress feminine, that's attractive in a girl. Hot legs help too :)

• Anything and everything.

• Big boobs...
    notice how girls who look like cave men with big boobs get men?
    its the boobs.

• Hot = sexually attractive. You've probably gotta work out, it's the same on a guy who's fit and tanned.

• Well as long as you have a pretty face and Beautiful hair a lot of people will think your really Attractive