Guys, DO I look okay?

Guys, DO I look okay?

this is picture of me in a bikini obviously. I havnt gotten the confidence to buy it yet. Tell me do i look good in it? Also what do you think of my face and hair?

• Yes, you look absolutely fabulous!
  • No, your a fat ugly girl who has no business wearing a two piece swimsuit. No boy will ever love you, especially your crush. I threw up when I saw this picture. Then when i looked back to answer I threw up again.
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A. And I would gladly like to bend you over and slam it in your ass

• So you like 15 year old girls

• *in* the ass. My apologies.

• females your age look way better honestly

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• Wow, the second option is oddly specific.

• What you should worry about now is losing weight. You are too overweight for being only 15 years old, and it'll only get worse. Honest advice here.

• Just correct your lifestyle to be healthy, now is the time since you are young before it gets even harder.

• Girl, you fabulous. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. Beauty is the birthright of every woman.

• Are you a troll or are you looking for a confidence boost or what? I mean, with the poll you have. Guilt tripping, much? To answer though, your hair looks messy and like it's put back too tightly, and you have your face at a weird angle. All in all, you're not unattractive, but you're not my cup of tea. And I do not say that because of your weight.

• Who is that? Honey Boo Boo?

• You look okay - Wear what you are comfortable and happy in

• it depends on the individual everyone has different tastes you cannot say you are unattractive and put yourself down when there is so many people out there with different tastes

• you can do whatever you want, no one cares, but yes, you are fat.

• I'm going to be brutally honest.
    If you feel good about your weight you're fabulous.
    If you think you'd be happier if you lost weight, then you will be fabulous once you hit that weight.

• Wear what you want but it's not that attractive. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it

• Damn these guys are savages lool

• That is a brave move!! I say you deserve to be in it just for the attempt. Go for it!!

• Do girls actually try swimsuits on at the store? Gross.

• The second option msde me laugh, thanks

• wow sexy

• Ignore the majority on here, girls with curves are VERY VERY sexy and you have a great body. You look fabulous in that bikini and it would be a crime not to wear it in public.
    You are a very pretty girl. You need to wear your hair loser around your face, don't tie it back so tight.

• Cool great

• Damn... you have some balls to post something like that