Can you make up a story?

Can you make up a story about me based on the pictures on my profile in the link below, or maybe what your impressions may be based on these pictures?

https://ask.fm/Raythetuba

[
Also please ignore the age under my name, it's incorrect]

You guys have some cool imaginations! Keep them coming please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My story tittle would be being a smart neared who could not get a date in high school, now every women wants be a couple of years after high school, because I'm a good looking hero now who is making good money in the services

• Very original haha! Unfortunately for me, the women status probably wouldn't change XD

• Thank you, you ever know every girl loves a man in uniform, well I do anyways lol

• Thank you for the HMO

Most Helpful Guy

• Riley was not your ordenary teenager. After graduating high school, Riley joined the military to persue a career in the medical field. After graduating medical school Riley became a medic. Also studying to become a biological engineer he decided to relocate to asia were he could make a difference saving the live of others...

• Very original, I like it! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose something along the lines of a guy who worked hard in the kitchen during the day to pursue his musical dreams at night.