Need help from fashionistas and guys with good taste: Which dress would look better on me and would go better with my dark skin tone?

This is me
Yes I know many of you have seen me plenty of times and are probably tired of me but I need fashion advice so help a girl out please :)

These are the dress choices.

Dress A the beige V-neck bandage dress

or Dress B the Mauve Bodycon Dress

The occasion is just for going out to the club with friends but I want a dress that's not to flashy. So which one do you all think would look better on me? Also for the dress you choose tell me which accessories (colors) you think would go cute with it :)

• Dress A
  • Dress B

Most Helpful Guy

• Both you have good skin and great shape!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man can I steal yr skin tone pls? Damn gurl

Most nightclubs are HOT inside. Dress #2 is full back and non textured, I'm afraid you'll sweat giant blotches right through it. LOL
    Even if you sweat in dress #1, the texturing will help to cover it up.

Also, #1 has the same d├ęcolletage (front bodice cut) as the crop top yr wearing in the pic, and that cut looks fantastic on yr shoulders, so, may as well go with the known quantity that's already a winner.

You got any matching statement necklaces+bracelets? Mb a necklace with a big stone or two, like something in the blues/aquas/greens range, and then some wrist stuff in the same color?
    Then you could do yr eyeliner/shadow in a matching color! Hell ya gurl!

Also-- I am a lipstick addict. If I had yr skin color, ohh crap the things I would do with awesome colored lipsticks.
    Like, if I were you and I wore an emerald or aquamarine-colored statement necklace, I'd wear one of the matching metallic/glitter lipsticks from a brand like Ka'oir (or mb one of the Nyx Wicked Lippies, for something less expensive). That'd be awesome.

But yeahh def dress #1.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want the right kind of attention from guys dress B would be more appropriate.

• I like the first dress better

• Dress B

What Girls Said 3

• the second one looks so classy, i like it.

• I think both dresses would look nice on you. The Gold one would make your skin glow more, because gold/beige colors always look good on dark skin and I would match it with super cold dance earrings and wear your hair up in a top knot.

With the mauve dress I would wear that with some cute mint or seafoam green chandelier earrings and

• For the club I'd pick A but I like B more.

• Ok, could you tell me which accessories would go well with each if you have any ideas.

• I think chokers are the sexiest jewelry. And I think a white or grey one would look amazing with that dress and your skin tone