Which girl is prettier?

Which girl is prettier the first one or the second one? This is just out of curiosity. And I'm sorry I couldn't really find any pictures of the first girl she doesn't take a lot of pictures!💯
Which girl is prettier?

• The first girl is prettier
  • The second girl is prettier
I forgot to mention that this was a dare! So I was asked by these girls to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are cuties

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of there girls look way too young to be on this site. And don't give me this "we're both 14 bs"

• They are 14. Sheesh. There is no need to be rude. And like I said it was a dare gosh. Read the details before you judge.

• Sorry honey, I don't think so. Because first of all I am old enough for this site. And you are the only one complaining about how they look. It's the freaking internet GET OVER IT! There are way more content then that this on the internet that you should be concerned about. I was asked to post this by these girls, you have no right to tell me what I can & cannot post. And they are in 8th grade & they are fixing to be freshman in a few months. So sorry to burst your bubble, but I think I will be just fine.

• @Brandiilanae02 lol. You're clearly not. You've lied about your age. You've broken rules and then bragged about it to a moderator. You can't even keep your story straight about why you're posting things. That doesn't sound like the behavior of someone who's old enough to be on this site.

What Guys Said 4

• I think both girls should be very happy with how they look - They are really cute.

• I like the second one more

• Both looks cute to me!

• I single

What Girls Said 4

• They both look very very young.

• They are both 14. So they are pretty young but they asked me to do this so... yeah.

• The second girl is prettier

• they both look like they're in grade school or middle school, but I say 2

• They are in middle school, they are both 14.

• the first one